User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

2006 rxt 215 with bad engine.

So I bought this ski on the cheap $600 to be exact. Is ski is immaculate in a beautiful shape. But I pulled the engine completely apart today and found that the crankshaft has a spun bearing. Reason why I did it cuz I had low compression 90 PSI on the driveshaft side. It looks like it was metal-to-metal for a little bit. Do you suggest grinding the crank or get a new one? I'll post some pictures there's not really too bad of scoring. I want to do this right so I'm open to suggestions on the build.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Re: 2006 rxt 215 with bad engine.

So everything's apart and cleaned. I think I found the culprit whatever that is in the oil pump? Looks like the flywheel side piston needs to be bored out. I can feel a slight Groove when I run my fingernail over it.. to my surprise this engine is April of 2007. The head has the newer valves in it so I'm guessing it's a 2008? Here is the numbers off of the valves.
    72377T2
    75219T1K
    Sorry if I uploaded too many pictures I just want to know what direction to go. The crank had one spun bearing as you can see in the photo I'm hoping it can be reground.

Thanks for the help!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thread Information