Hey guys.

I'm new to the site. I bought these from a marina a couple years ago thinking I wanted another project but had too many going on and lost interest (imagine that). I don't know too much about these and like I said, I just ran out of time and interest. I don't have the titles for them, but from what I understand it doesn't sound like it would be too tough to get them in IN. However, I'm not 100% sure on that.

The 550 is the one I had running. The starter went bad after I bought a cheap Chinese one and thats as far as I got with it. I put a short block in it when I bought it and then had it running. Have a video for proof. May need a new battery and needs a flame arrestor but other than that I think it should be good.

The 440 I got in pieces and assembled. I've never had it running but I pulled the head and the bottom end is smooth. It needs a Start/Stop button, a battery, and maybe other little odds and ends. I'm not 100% sure.

I'm looking to get rid of the pair for $750. Both hulls float and are in pretty good shape. The paint it rough and they have some dents and scratches. If you have any questions, let me know. Contact me on here or can PM me for my phone number and I can send more pictures.
IMG_3618.JPGIMG_3620.JPGIMG_3624.JPGIMG_3622.JPGIMG_3621.JPGIMG_3619.JPG