User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

(2) 1996 xp value

I have 2 1996 sea doo xp. Both have not been run in over a year and will need work. 1 is certain to need a new engine, possibly both now that they sat for so long. The hills are in good shape. Have double trailer also. Anyone have an idea in what the value of these would be? I'm in Missouri if that affects pricing. Thanks!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Matt Braley's Avatar

Re: (2) 1996 xp value

If they are still looking good and have paperwork I'd ask $1800 and take $1500. I'd pay a grand delivered. I buy these all the time but repair them before selling (if they have paperwork). It's a 4K package once they are water ready.

PWCToday Guru

This is a bad time too sell wait till summer try to get them running in the mean time the double trailer is worth more than the non running skis unless there modded.
    95 hx 787
    96 xp with miller motor
    92 gmc typhoon and 99 frc vette

Kansas City, Missouri... cuz when the icecaps melt, my house becomes ocean-front property...bytches.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Braley View Post
    If they are still looking good and have paperwork I'd ask $1800 and take $1500. I'd pay a grand delivered. I buy these all the time but repair them before selling (if they have paperwork). It's a 4K package once they are water ready.
    ^^^This^^^

Depending on how far you are from KC or STL, I guarantee that you will find plenty of buyers who will give you $1800 for skis and double trailer. But as Matt already pointed out, the paperwork HAS to be solid. If the title work is effed, you can count on getting scrap price for everything.

One more thing: even in as-is condition, if I were buying, I would want them completely or nearly assembled. If I go look at a used ski and it's engine is half way torn apart in the hull and hardware is tossed everywhere, I'm lowering my offer.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    96XP Wake-jumping demon #1
    96XP Wake-jumping demon #2
    99XPL Runs like it's possessed! :

02RX Current project in-work, ready to be assembled.
    A BIG THANKS to Bill O' and Chris at Watercraft Magic for putting together an excellent re-jetting and Prok filter kit for the XPL.
    I love my CanDooPro! Take that stealerships!! www.candoopro.com

Thank you. Good info and gives me an idea where to start. I have clean titles for both skis and trailer and the engines are still put together and will stay that way as I'm not mechanically inclined enough to replace them on my own.

Thread Information