Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bilge Bracket

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

Re: Bilge Bracket

And yeah. Sent my address, publicly posted my address. But, alas, we all get it, b!tch. Run along and play. You bore me. Completely. Get that pathetic last word in.
    I'm only here to make you mad

I'll tell your girl you said "hi".

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unlimitedh1 View Post
    We'll you see, it all started on an early spring morning in 2015 when the cavemanX2650 aka Cody Burton of Austin Texas. Cody had the inability to put a cylinder head and a cdi in the correct box, which we're going to to different countries. Mr Burton took it upon himself to create a Facebook page and a thread here accusing me of stealing a part that I have no need for and never ordered. Polite words were exchanged. Not to worry Canada guy and Myself got Cody's mess cleaned up. When i received the right part, I realized it was a p.o.s. complete with burnt wiring. No surprise, I saw Canada guys ocean pro head (alligators machined the domes) so I called Mr. Burton out on this CDI. Thats when Cody Burton decided he was going to pull a scam and publicty stunt. Cody Burton lost this claim with PayPal. 3.5 years later Cody continues to cry claiming I stold from him. His campaign of lies and endless lies are still active today. Cody's lovers WFO speedracer and Whazguude have taken it upon themselves to participate in Cody's almost 4 year campaign......................
    ......I have to put the dots because Whazguude loves to edit your posts. And now you know........................................llllll lllllllll
    So tell us about this fascination of yours with all things ghey, I know it's a fascination and far from reality because you post about it quite often, since you cannot post about things that are not present in your mind then it must be.

I have never met Cody Burton or Whazguude in person, I have exchanged a few PM's with both here over the years some about people like you, so if I am being ghey with them then I must have the longest pecker on the planet. You are one of those of people that offer nothing to this website but drama and entertainment.

If the Douche canoe were still afloat we would gladly sign you up as Captian, regrettably some a-hole like you sank that b!tch years ago in the deep deep waters of the Misissippi River.
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by WFO Speedracer View Post
    So tell us about this fascination of yours with all things ghey, I know it's a fascination and far from reality because you post about it quite often, since you cannot post about things that are not present in your mind then it must be.

I have never met Cody Burton or Whazguude in person, I have exchanged a few PM's with both here over the years some about people like you, so if I am being ghey with them then I must have the longest pecker on the planet. You are one of those of people that offer nothing to this website but drama and entertainment.

If the Douche canoe were still afloat we would gladly sign you up as Captian, regrettably some a-hole like you sank that b!tch years ago in the deep deep waters of the Misissippi River.
    You see WFO Speedreader, I was peacefully and quietly slumbering for 3.5 years from this forum. Suddenly, and unexpectedly, I was drawn back to this stink pit by Mr. Humason and Mr. Burton in a very rude manner
    Of course it's the same ol story. However WFO Speedreader, you have taken it upon yourself to invite yourself into these threads and pour more fuel on to the fire. Even going so far to start my greatest hits thread. A sign of true moral decay in today's society. I could contribute pertinent information, but I've simply lost interest, as this place is infested with your standard tics and roaches. 29 years on X2's 38 years on mx bikes, 25 years in aerospace. I've learned a few things, I've built and fixed a few things. If I can't, I'll simply go with out. Meanwhile, since I'm back, for a very brief stay thankfully. I will enjoy the entertainment. Then I must head back to Antarctica and look after my penguin farm while continuing on my thesis paper. And yes it's about random penguin sh|t!
    Last edited by unlimitedh1; 12-06-2018 at 01:23 AM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unlimitedh1 View Post
    You see WFO Speedreader, I was peacefully and quietly slumbering for 3.5 years from this forum. Suddenly, and unexpectedly, I was drawn back to this stink pit by Mr. Humason and Mr. Burton in a very rude manner
    Of course it's the same ol story. However WFO Speedreader, you have taken it upon yourself to invite yourself into these threads and pour more fuel on to the fire. Even going so far to start my greatest hits thread. A sign of true moral decay in today's society. I could contribute pertinent information, but I've simply lost interest, as this place is infested with your standard tics and roaches. 29 years on X2's 38 years on mx bikes, 25 years in aerospace. I've learned a few things, I've built and fixed a few things. If I can't, I'll simply go with out. Meanwhile, since I'm back, for a very brief stay thankfully. I will enjoy the entertainment. Then I must head back to Antarctica and look after my penguin farm while continuing on my thesis paper. And yes it's about random penguin sh|t!
    I am sorry but when I read that all I got was blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I'm back, for a very brief stay thankfully blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..............................................
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

well

kinda tough deal reading through this to cut to the chase

but anyway

i think i have one of those brackets, would need to search it out

did OP ever get one??

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Rushford_Ripper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Noisy View Post
    well

kinda tough deal reading through this to cut to the chase

but anyway

i think i have one of those brackets, would need to search it out

did OP ever get one??

Yes I did, but thank you.

lol, shame. wasted 10 mins of my life reading the thread now

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Rushford_Ripper's Avatar

Grab some popcorn!

Frequent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by WFO Speedracer View Post
    I am sorry but when I read that all I got was blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I'm back, for a very brief stay thankfully blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..............................................
    You read correct WFO Speedreader. You have now verified that you are a sane individual ready to cycle back into the Earth's population.
    Last edited by unlimitedh1; 12-06-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information