User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Has Facebook Made the Forums Better or Worse???

Quote Originally Posted by bird View Post
    I'm going back in time. Forums, Land line, answering machine, and VHS...no wait not that far.

the book is dead because there are five people sharing original content. It's one thing to share a Trailer Park meme with your buddies, it's another thing to share every video of every stupid cat, dog, kid, idiot, fake news, chem trails, flat earther, liberal/conservative, SHARE...,SHARE...,SHARE...,SHARE...,SHARE...,SHARE ...SHARE...SHARE...SHARE...

Then you ask these folks what they do with their life and more or less they just sit on social media all day sharing chit.
    Yeap

The main thing is that jet skiing is a niche hobby and we all take care of each other. Contrary to two or three people’s opinions, you can’t make long term money on flipping skis

Quote Originally Posted by pgkelly172 View Post
    The main thing is that jet skiing is a niche hobby and we all take care of each other. Contrary to two or three people’s opinions, you can’t make long term money on flipping skis
    You can for a fun side job, I just bought a 550/650sx/x2 & 750sx for cheap because it's October in Minnesota and since you don't find many stand up's in this area you can get a decent price for them in June. And the Canadians are always willing to drive here because you really can't find any stand up jetskis up there.

But back to the original point yes Facebook has killed PWCtoday a bit, I used to come to this site all the time when I was 15/16 and there were always new posts/threads and now I don't see much going on, especially in the Individual Builds section, I used to love those posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information