Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    PWCToday Guru

Re: 951 carbed in 3D

Hmm, Iím gonna look into Arduino nano and a transistor, a few resistors and a relay and Iíll be in business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resident Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Couchrider View Post
    Hmm, I’m gonna look into Arduino nano and a transistor, a few resistors and a relay and I’ll be in business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have though along those lines either that or a Rpi . I just don't have the time to devote to that project. I am sure a lot would be interested if you get it working. nyou could control all the injection points. Cool project good luck.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Grumpy Old Guy's Avatar

Was riding the D about a week ago & had it trimmed up & the back end skipped out & I yanked my left arm pretty good & pulled a tendon in my elbow. So I havent been ridding & we had a "cold" front come down so its been a little chilly.

Been working on getting the water injection setup for my white pipe. Right now I have a oring manifold on the ski & it doesnt have enough "meat" to port & match to the wite pipe so I rounded up my "gasket" manifold & to my surprise it has already been ported & 5mm cut from the gasket surface...SWEEET. My $400 XPL paid off again !!

Going riding today to have a little fun. Just waiting on the pissers so I can do the white pipe swap. Should happen this week.

Working on swapping out from stock pipe to white pipe with a ported & milled exhaust manifold this weekend. Last weekend I GPS the ski @ 60.1 mph with Solas intake grate & cut 15/20 Solas. Now have something to compare mods to.

Here is a pic of the different designs & colors you can get on Blacktip elite mats. Pick your top color & the color you want the grooving to be & they all look awesome !!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Grumpy Old Guy; 03-30-2019 at 02:16 PM.

Dont mind the BADAZZ looking floor when just had done at the shop.... LOL

I have been riding the D at least twice a week at the local lake & have been having a blast !!

Got some new riding boots (I have been riding barefoot) & its amazing how much harder I can ride with them. I am pretty picky when it comes to water boots as most usually rip around the 3rd time you go to put them on but so far I am pretty impressed with these...www.worksh2odesigns.com/product/alpha-1-boot/

Today the wind was blowing pretty hard & I spun the D around & it pitched me off & it went upside down. So I know I got to get it flipped ASAP as the hood seal is probably taking on water big time. Anyway my skinny 160 lbs azz couldnt get it to roll back over but I knew I had to act quick so I stood on the bumper rail & grabbed the other side & put all my weight into it & it rolled back over. So I opened the hood & it had a LOT of water (bottom of engine) so I tried to start it & it started & I was able to get it up on plane & let the water drain out thru the Versiplugs.

Took a while but got it all out & now thinking about installing the bilge pump thats in the parts box.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home kcr357's Avatar

IT's gonna suck getting out of bed Monday....
    Weird weekend, my dumbass friend sank his XR1800.
    Salt water in both engines/carbs/entire 2k sound system.
    So don't feel TOO bad....
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Guy View Post
    I have been riding the D at least twice a week at the local lake & have been having a blast !!

Got some new riding boots (I have been riding barefoot) & its amazing how much harder I can ride with them. I am pretty picky when it comes to water boots as most usually rip around the 3rd time you go to put them on but so far I am pretty impressed with these...www.worksh2odesigns.com/product/alpha-1-boot/

Today the wind was blowing pretty hard & I spun the D around & it pitched me off & it went upside down. So I know I got to get it flipped ASAP as the hood seal is probably taking on water big time. Anyway my skinny 160 lbs azz couldnt get it to roll back over but I knew I had to act quick so I stood on the bumper rail & grabbed the other side & put all my weight into it & it rolled back over. So I opened the hood & it had a LOT of water (bottom of engine) so I tried to start it & it started & I was able to get it up on plane & let the water drain out thru the Versiplugs.

Took a while but got it all out & now thinking about installing the bilge pump thats in the parts box.
    How many gerbils could a gerbil jammer jam if a gerbil jammer could jam gerbils?

"You build cheater motor's & still get smoked !!!!"
    "Its not your fault. You just don't understand what you're talking about. "

Ouch....I sank a XR1800 once due to a waterbox that rubbed a hole thru the fiberglass.

Resident Guru

Bilge is always a good thing. I believe I've heard that somewhere before.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread Information