Impros = piss poor - Page 2
pxctoday

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home spitz15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    2,372

    Re: Impros = piss poor

    Quote Originally Posted by jetskichad View Post
    Not sure if this is the same guy, but saw this posted on one of the Facebook jetski pages for $515.
    That is mine, correct. The prop was $515 after shipping. Long blade, thin blade, and cut back adds up.. They said “since we custom made it, it can’t be returned” even if they made it wrong. Live and learn...
    Im addicted...

  2. #12
    Top Dog JC-SuperJet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cypress, TX
    Posts
    1,342

    Re: Impros = piss poor

    What is wrong with the Impeller? Be specific.

  3. #13
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JSNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    57
    Posts
    4,221

    Re: Impros = piss poor

    I've purchased a lot of impellers from Impros. Several were custom pitch and "one off". I never had an issue with them or their products. Dave is very knowledgeable and helpful from my experience. The only bad think I can say is, at times they can be slow to return calls or messages.

  4. #14
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SxiPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    12,844

    Re: Impros = piss poor

    Quote Originally Posted by JSNate View Post
    I've purchased a lot of impellers from Impros. Several were custom pitch and "one off". I never had an issue with them or their products. Dave is very knowledgeable and helpful from my experience. The only bad think I can say is, at times they can be slow to return calls or messages.
    Agree 100%. and typically the 'slow to return messages' occurs if they are at a show or an event (WFs or whatever), so it's understandable. Small shop that does real good work. They're generous as sponsors and really support the sport/hobby.

  5. #15
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home spitz15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    2,372

    Re: Impros = piss poor

    Quote Originally Posted by JC-SuperJet View Post
    What is wrong with the Impeller? Be specific.
    The leading edge is way off. I’d post pictures but I’m away for work until mid November.

    We have a few old school guys in our riding group that swear by impros and how knowledgeable Dave is. I don’t doubt they do good business with you guys and others as well but from my experience this is just piss poor.. Dave had even admitted that he only took a before measurement and never measured after the prop was done.. if you make a mistake, just fix it. No big deal and life goes on.
    I’m honestly not even really mad or upset. It is what it is.
    Im addicted...

  6. #16
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    under a ton of work
    Posts
    2,099

    Re: Impros = piss poor

    why don't you just send it back for them to correct?
    i'm sure they would take care of this issue.
    Last edited by restosud; 10-01-2018 at 10:46 PM.

  7. #17
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home spitz15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    2,372

    Re: Impros = piss poor

    Quote Originally Posted by restosud View Post
    why don't you just send it back for them to correct?
    i'm sure they would take care of this issue.
    it’s too far off. Would need to start with a fresh prop. As stated above. I’m not that worried about it.. would just warn others to spend their money elsewhere with better companiesz
    Im addicted...

  8. #18
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Grumpy Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sunny Fla
    Posts
    26,071

    Re: Impros = piss poor

    Quote Originally Posted by spitz15 View Post
    The leading edge is way off. I’d post pictures but I’m away for work until mid November.

    We have a few old school guys in our riding group that swear by impros and how knowledgeable Dave is. I don’t doubt they do good business with you guys and others as well but from my experience this is just piss poor.. Dave had even admitted that he only took a before measurement and never measured after the prop was done.. if you make a mistake, just fix it. No big deal and life goes on.
    I’m honestly not even really mad or upset. It is what it is.
    Yep sometimes you just gotta say WTF !!


  9. #19
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    funky town
    Age
    88
    Posts
    7,394

    Re: Impros = piss poor

    So, what is the actual pitch? Is it 12/17 cutback as marked, or?????
    I'm only here to make you mad



    I'll tell your girl you said "hi".


  10. #20
    Resident Guru kartracer41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    lodi calif.
    Posts
    1,136

    Re: Impros = piss poor

    Well it's to bad Impros can't tell us there side of the story,
    RGR Racing.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.0