Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

Re: Fx1 no spark. Need some help.

Quote Originally Posted by NielMcque View Post
    Changed the fly wheel and still no spark. What else could it be. It had spark before I changed parts.
    Then why did you change parts? And, please learn how to spell and use proper grammar. Reading your sh!t is like reading a 5 year old's writing.
    Last edited by whazguude; 08-31-2018 at 04:46 PM.
    I'm only here to make you mad

I'll tell your girl you said "hi".

Didn't know I was being tested on my English writing skills. Sometimes auto correct is stupid. Like I said in the original part of the post I changed all the parts because the ski was intermittently dieing while riding.
    1990 550 sx sbn 44 PJS head coffmans half pipe Coffmans water box solas 14-19 prop bored out pump nozzel wet wolfe cone jetnetics aluminium flywheel and shredmaster surf plate
    1995 FX1 milled head ss impeller shredmaster ride plate and toploader grate

Need a good 550 topend

O.k., cool. Good thing these other guys have the time to try to figure out wtf you mean with your pi$$ poor grammar. Fuk off with your "grading" comment. You'll get no help from me, and, actually, I hope you don't figure it out.

If you can't take the time to type correctly, no way I'm wasting time helping you.

Quote Originally Posted by whazguude View Post
    O.k., cool. Good thing these other guys have the time to try to figure out wtf you mean with your pi$$ poor grammar. Fuk off with your "grading" comment. You'll get no help from me, and, actually, I hope you don't figure it out.

If you can't take the time to type correctly, no way I'm wasting time helping you.
    tHaT,s cOOl youre negaTive comets have WasSTE enough Tyme alreedy. U prolly don,t no howe too fix it enneyway.

U prolly jUst like tOO troll people on hear anywheighs your a reel keyboard tuffguy.

Hahahahah

Anyways if anyone has some real advise on how to fix my ski or a direction I could try your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    1990 550 sx sbn 44 PJS head coffmans half pipe Coffmans water box solas 14-19 prop bored out pump nozzel wet wolfe cone jetnetics aluminium flywheel and shredmaster surf plate

Need a good 550 topend

Yeah, lady. No clue over here. Keep making friends. 15 stand ups, and they all run perfectly, with 3 others in the stable, waiting on parts.

Must suck, seeing as your only ski doesn't, huh?

Hope you have a good labor day weekend, learning grammar, feeling special, while NOT riding your ski.
    Last edited by whazguude; 08-31-2018 at 06:34 PM.

If your so smart what is the soultion to my problem? Also i have 3 seadoos and a modvp boat so one way or another ill be out on the water having a good time. My fx1 has been down for a while just finally had the time to mess with it been to busy with my boat. And holiday weekends arent that big of a deal to me i only work 15 days a month so i can go to the water fairly often if i want. I,ll be out next weekend for 3 or 4 days also.

Need a good 550 topend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information