Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Thread: Midwest Newbie

PWCToday Newbie

Midwest Newbie

Hey all!

My name is Charles and my wife and I picked up a couple skis this past weekend. 200 GTX RFI (178 hours) and 1999 GP800R- 143 hours (rebuilt motor with corrected power valves- only 10 hours)

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, we live in the suburbs outside Chicago. Wanted to join a forum as they are always a good resource for everything pertaining to the topic. Used to be on a couple sport bike forums when I rode all the time and I know the information gained from them was invaluable.

Definitely looking forward to enjoying the end of the season. Trips planned to Lake Geneva and Door county (Labor day).

Edit: Is there a good section for best practice (pre use, post use, winterizing), oil types to avoid etc?
    Im browsing but it seems like its kind of scattered. (found some in SBT Videos which is really great!)

Thanks!
    Last edited by Charles603; 08-15-2018 at 07:13 PM.

Re: Midwest Newbie

hey Charles, I was looking for someone in the Chicago land area, I'm also new to the site and was looking for others that had skis and where they were hanging out. I haven't gotten mine yet, but will have it next season. due to the fact that my wife and I are buying a new house in October. I will have my ski shortly after that. my wife is also looking to get one as well. maybe a sea doo shark, and the rxp-x 300 for me. if all works out maybe we could hook up next year. I to am apart of many motorcycle forms and build and drag race motorcycles.

Thread Information