Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Thread: New Jetskier

PWCToday Newbie

New Jetskier

Hello all-
    I'm a 40 something fisherman, water skier, etc that has been around boats since elementary school. I rented a jetski not long ago for family use and had a ball!
    We bought a used Yamaha 2 stroke in June, has been real fun. Recently ran into a problem, hope it is small. Will post details in appropriate section. I'm reasonably mechanically inclined, hoping to DIY most repairs.
    Thanks!

PWCToday Regular

Re: New Jetskier

Welcome to jet skiing. Please leave all money at the door, or risk losing it all. I've found it's easier to just feed hundred dollar bills into the intake tract of the pump, since it'll end up in the ski anyway.
    I'm a baaaaaaaaaaad boy

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ilikesheep View Post
    Welcome to jet skiing. Please leave all money at the door, or risk losing it all. I've found it's easier to just feed hundred dollar bills into the intake tract of the pump, since it'll end up in the ski anyway.
    LMAO. Whoa! Surely you did some research before investing in a water craft... It IS a gas power motor in water. Water ruins everything over time pal.

PWCToday Regular

So, I guess you don't shower or bath?

I'm not your fukking pal, either. I've been around through 7 usernames, ok missy? I have more skis than your slutty sister had dates under the bleachers in one weekend, "pal".

Toys are expensive, is my point. You new guys are something else. I was welcoming him, and you jump in, vagina first, and here we are.
    Go ahead, "bud", put your feet up on your couch, and tell us how you feel.

BTW, I'm now shipping, free of charge, butthurt cream and tampons for you little gurls.
    Last edited by ilikesheep; 08-14-2018 at 07:06 PM.
    I'm a baaaaaaaaaaad boy

PWCToday Newbie

Yow!
    Easy guys. No need to start a battle of the keyboards.
    Having had 2 power boats for years, I am all too familiar with the B.O.A.T. acronym.

Here's hoping my jet ski ownership doesn't begin with a major bill...

Thank you for the welcome, I do appreciate it!

PWCToday Regular

No battle, bro. He's way out classed in his rowboat, rolling up on a fukking destroyer. I was making a joke, but him, being another fng, has no clue what I'm about.

Welcome to the site, and have fun. Just hope you have a thick skin, and a fukked up sense of humor.
    I'm a baaaaaaaaaaad boy

Quote Originally Posted by milmo1 View Post
    Hello all-
    I'm a 40 something fisherman, water skier, etc that has been around boats since elementary school. I rented a jetski not long ago for family use and had a ball!
    We bought a used Yamaha 2 stroke in June, has been real fun. Recently ran into a problem, hope it is small. Will post details in appropriate section. I'm reasonably mechanically inclined, hoping to DIY most repairs.
    Thanks!
    nice to meet you milmo1, I just joined as well and will be getting my ski next year. wife and I are buying a house next month. good luck with the repairs

Thread Information