Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Regular

Apalachicola River in Fl

My buds and I are planning a trip down the Apalachicola river in FL from the south of Seminole lake to the bay. We plan to haul fuel with us but, I was watching a video on youtube of some folks who did it with boats and saw that they pulled into some place that had a fuel pump. The video didn't have any details on the location so I thought I was ask if anyone here has some information about it.

Thanks in advance!

luke

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Apalachicola River in Fl

Let me ask a friend who has done this, I’ll post the name of it and how far down it is

PWCToday Regular

They have a second video on YouTube.com and after hunting around a bit, I think it is the Bay City Lodge and Restaurant.. Here is a google maps pin.

https://goo.gl/maps/ayzemXuZvGR2

It would be great if there was something a little further north of our finish line that had some fuel. We did some test runs on West Point lake from the dam to Franklin and we got anywhere between 60-80 miles of range depending on the boat model so, I think we can bring enough fuel to make it but I would feel a bit better if there was a gas stop in the middle somewhere.

Thanks again!

PWCToday Newbie

Talked to my friend, he said that is the only place down at the end by Appalachicola and that his buddies make the trip by boat down and eat lunch and go back, said it takes them 2 to 3 hours each way.

Thread Information