User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Single cylinder exchange program???

So I look on SBT's site for some information on a gp 1200r that a customer brings to me.To my surprise they have a single cylinder exchange program, it says to get you back on the water fast,so I call sbt ready to make my order,then im told I have to send my cylinder to them because they don't have one & are going to do my cylinder????now Im lost, WTF,there has to be a ton of cylinders out there they can buy,ebay has them everywhere,whats the point of having an exchange program.well they lost a sale because of it.maybe sbt has better things to be doing,it maybe only one sale,but 550.00 isn't something I would let leave because of this.but who am I. Thanks for nothing SBT
    RGR Racing.com

Re: Single cylinder exchange program???

kartracer: Sorry we couldn't help you. Our business revolves around getting cores back quickly, and we went through a wave of orders and waiting on return of those cores has caused us to temporarily put those cylinders on cores first. We wish we could have helped you but August is our tightest time for cores. Again, sorry we couldn't help. SBT Mngt

Thread Information