Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Frequent Poster

Re: Dual pisser with stock cooling?

There is only one one inch line feeding my house water. If I open every faucet and hose, Iíd not flow any more water then just one? The pressure and the capacity on the line in is the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

As you open each one you will lose pressure. There is a maximum amount that can be pushed through the smallest point at the pressure supplied. Once the pressure drops, the volume also decreases. By your thought if you put 10 pissers on the ski you will flow more water, but do that with only one inlet and watch the water just dribble out. Do you really think you are flowing more water?

The Bernoulli equation.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

Frequent Poster

Ok so the House was a bad example. But I think my reasoning on the pressurized system still is valid. If you have enough pressure, a second pisser will allow more flow. If you donít have enough pressure then your just re routing the water. I will do a test when I get my ski tuned up.

I will run a bucket on the pisser and a pool behind the exhaust. Run for say 3 minutes and measure the water. Add a second pisser line and second bucket and run 3 minutes and measure again. Now this will have a different result then if the pump was in the water, but hose pressure will have to do. I would assume the results would be better with higher pump pressure then the hose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information