User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

2003 R12X engine

I still have an R 12x engine only thing missing is the turbo, the exhaust manifold passes a water pressure test and engine appears to be free rotating. I also have the computer module from this same ski and I think it's a 2003. I bought it from a guy who traded other stuff for it and he knew nothing about it. I'm guessing since the turbo and waste gate was in good shape and the exhaust manifold is good it might be a good engine. I might part it out if someone needs a part but would prefer to sell the whole engine. I'll include my old turbo which has play in the shaft from oil starvation. Make me an offer for all of it or for what you need. I'm in NC and don't want to ship it so if you need it and live far away just consider it a mini vacation😎

PWCToday Regular

Re: 2003 R12X engine

Shoot me a PM with a dollar number that would make you happy to get rid of all of it. I have a buddy that we are suspecting might need it all. I'm located near Williamsburg, VA, and could be up for a road trip.

Thanks!
    Kevin

$500 for all of it as is. The manifold alone is worth that but engine and ECM and all I think it's a steel of a deal. If you want to pull covers off to look at it come wrench on it. Mainfold and turbo are off right now.

PWCToday Regular

Thanks. That's a steal.....I agree with you. I'll let you know what he says.

Roughly, where are you at in NC?

Kevin

PWCToday Regular

My buddy's interested. Let's talk. Sending PM

Thanks!
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by banjomaniac View Post
    I still have an R 12x engine only thing missing is the turbo, the exhaust manifold passes a water pressure test and engine appears to be free rotating. I also have the computer module from this same ski and I think it's a 2003. I bought it from a guy who traded other stuff for it and he knew nothing about it. I'm guessing since the turbo and waste gate was in good shape and the exhaust manifold is good it might be a good engine. I might part it out if someone needs a part but would prefer to sell the whole engine. I'll include my old turbo which has play in the shaft from oil starvation. Make me an offer for all of it or for what you need. I'm in NC and don't want to ship it so if you need it and live far away just consider it a mini vacation��
    SOLD pending funds

Banjomaniac

Sold

Thread Information