User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Fishing line nightmare

Well my new tools to add on board are a Knife , Scissors and wire cutters for sure which i probably should've already had , I've sucked up seaweed , plastic bags and sea grass before but i can jump off and usually pull that out but fishing line was impossible, So i had to putt home 7 miles in the Indian River bay on my trusty ole 92 TS 650 in a rough bay ,It wasn't that nasty out when i left but man does it change fast out there , bout killed my old butt and i feel it this morning for sure , I think i like abuse because I'm trying to get up the nerve to try this 84 Kawasaki JS 550 we bought at the end of last summer and never rode yet , Everybody keeps saying good luck with that ? Are they that hard to ride ? I tried a stand up when i was 24 which was 26 years ago and i remember it beat me pretty fast to where i couldn't get back on it so i floated on the side while i putted back in with all my friends cracking up. This time i have a friend who will give us some tips on riding them and turning them , That first and only ride years ago on a heavily modded 650 SX was all on my own with no input , My buddy just said here ya go have fun when ya get going just stand up its easy , well i do remember that much it wasn't easy and i never expected it to be that violent or touchy with a touch of the throttle.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SxiPro's Avatar

Re: Fishing line nightmare

They are not that hard to ride, you just need to keep at it and don't give up. I just bought an FX1 from a 23 year old 'kid' who owned it for one day of riding and said it was "too much work". Kids today are puzzies. I am having the time of my life on it and I'm 54 years old. It'll keep you in great shape, and chicks dig that!

Heck yea I'll be 50 next Saturday and I'm in pretty good shape now , I've been watching some videos on tips to riding them so were excited , The wife is 43 and shes a big Kayak person rough or not out so she wanted one to try for extra exercise.

Well its line just not fishing line
    Jet Skis 2018 012 by Jet Skis 2018 009 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr511@N03/]Nuclearcobra[/url], on Flickr
    Jet Skis 2018 010 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr

I idled it next store and pulled it out and laid under it right there pulling rope out and backed it right back in and took a spin out to the mouth of the bay and back.
    Jet Skis 2018 003 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr

PWCToday Newbie

It still baffles me how these things used to look...

I think that's why i like the TS so much , Definitely different , I always say they have Scooter seating , I just got another one Monday, Its froze up tho , i wanna pull the pump today to see if its that or the engine. It was only $400 with a good trailer and both with titles so what the heck i figured , I could've offered less but didn't bother.
    1993 Kawasaki TS 650 005 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr
    1993 Kawasaki TS 650 004 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr
    1993 Kawasaki TS 650 007 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr
    93 Kawasaki TS 650
    92 Kawasaki TS 650
    92 Seadoo XP 587
    84 Kawasaki JS 550

Thread Information