Any lakes within 2 hours of the dfw area were you can camp and beach ski or..
pxctoday

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Regular

Any lakes within 2 hours of the dfw area were you can camp and beach ski or..

I'm new to the area and picked up a ski pro, I'm Curious of lakes were you can camp on the beach and just beach your ski next to camp. Also looking for lakes that I can beach the ski and just set up camp for the day as well.

Only lake I have taken my ski on so far is lake waxahachie, small lake near my house. And plan on breaking bringing it to Eagle Mountain lake soon as my father recently bought a waterfront piece of property.

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Any lakes within 2 hours of the dfw area were you can camp and beach ski or..

Only one I can think of would probably be possum kingdom. Though I don't know much about the camping I'm sure you could at the state park part of it. Last I heard it's sandy so beaching is no concern where as these other man made lakes hold a million surprises the closer you get to shore. Just had to fix gel coat scratch from ft phantom couple weeks ago.

PWCToday Regular

Re: Any lakes within 2 hours of the dfw area were you can camp and beach ski or..

Thanks, I was thinking about possum kingdom. I been out there one before I moved out here. I really liked that lake. I was also wondering about lake texoma, I have not been there yet but have seen allot of pictures with nice shoreline?

PWCToday Newbie

Old thread but Lake Whitney has a few nice parks. Bring your own fuel though.

Thread Information