Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Jeff C

Re: Reviews: MN personal watercraft dealerships/shops.

Danner sales in Inver Grove Heights has great service and parts department. Got a great deal on my RXP last year, and they are always going out of their way to be helpful

Race Shop in Shakopee is my choice Rob and Tyler seem to have their act together.

PWCToday Newbie

jetboyz- we have a 800sxr coming in on sat for sale. 4700.00 bo
    life-its the only thing worth dying for.

Hey Ray, any superjets, sxi, or sxi pros? hell even a 750sx!!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home yamanube's Avatar

There is both a superjet and an SX in the Startribune, I just about crapped my pants when I saw them listed.

Plug

I recently had troubles with my 97 Daytona TigerShark and took it to JetBoyz. I cant say enough good about the service and the speed of the repair work. Ray went above and beyond to fix my boat. Thanks to Ray my vacation was a success.

St Boni Motorsports has been working on my 96 Kawasaki 750 ZXI since of June 2005. I haven't been able to use it for more than a few hours since they performed the initial top end rebuild. (How hard can that be???) They are on their 4th attempt! 3 times in 2005 and once in 2006 so far.

They had it last year from the beginning of Sept until the end of Oct before they called me to pick it up. I didn't get a chance to ride it after that repair. I took it out this year at the end of May and after I rode it for the first time the same cylinder blew out again in about an hour. They had it from the end of May till August this year to try and figure it out. They said it was the oil pump and check valves on the carbs that was depriving the engine of proper amount of oil. So I believed them and picked it up. Took it to the lake and it would only do 30 mph. Called the service dept and was told to put in plugs as they were running a pre mix and they might be fouled. (Of course my receipt shows they put new ones in...hmmm) So I went and picked some up and put them in. Gained about 5 mph and rode it for about 20 mins and then it died again. Took it back to St Boni and guess what...the same cylinder is blown again. Guess I shouldn't complain seeing as I did get about 30 minutes on it this summer!!!

Bottom line is I would avoid St Boni Motorsports service dept at all costs. If you can't repair a pwc engine in 2 summers you probably shouldn't be in that line of work.

Can't say enough about ray at JETBOYS. Service is unbelieveable. I recomend anyone in the western suburbs go to him. Thanks, Ray
    90' 750 X2
    03' 760 SJ
    78' Wetbike

agreed st boni is THE worst shop in minnesota sold me my 97 xp new, week later motor went , they told me it was bad from the factory, had it for 2 months to put new motor in it never got it right and i ended up having to bring it elsewhere to get it done right. would never and I mean NEVER recommend that hack shop to anyone

Yuck that is crappy service.....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information