Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Grumpy Old Guy's Avatar

Re: Why does SBT have such a bad rep?

Quote Originally Posted by WFO Speedracer View Post
    As usual this is total BS , hell repair shops are critical to keep companies like SBT in business , it's simple really where do you think all the cores came from in the first place ? They didn't just magically appear overnight . I will tell you where they came from small repair shops just like mine, SBT sent a guy around in a pickup truck from shop to shop buying cores and at the time they paid damn good money for them. You can say whatever you like but there is no way on Gods green earth they could have come up with all those cores if they were relying on individual sales.

You wanted a reply, well there you go sparky !
    You are replying to a total idiot that knows nothing......Doesnt even live in the US.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

Yeah I know Dan it's painful at times, one more thing I want to add , he called my customers suckers, the only suckers are the guys taking their stuff back to the stealerships. Those guys are getting ripped off left and right and are either too clueless to know it or too rich to care, either way a fool and his money are soon parted.
    Last edited by WFO Speedracer; 06-01-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Grumpy Old Guy's Avatar

Hopefully a fool named Hyosung will soon disappear.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home hyosung's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Guy View Post
    You are replying to a total idiot that knows nothing......Doesnt even live in the US.
    I was an aware that this site is only for Americans to post ????, since when did this eventuate !
    2 x 650 sx custom build (my toys) http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=425767

modded X2 650

stock looking ZXI 900 ""being cannibalized to sponsor a 650 sx build """

Jerry Rigging is my specialty .....

Originally Posted by hyosung
    so when you say i """ hammer and slap things together """ this may be so , BUT they are hammered and slapped together SOLID

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home hyosung's Avatar

Hopefully a fool named Hyosung will soon disappear.
    not going to happen anytime soon !BUT ,you are more than welcome to hold your breath till it does !
    Last edited by hyosung; 06-02-2018 at 01:05 AM.
    2 x 650 sx custom build (my toys) http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=425767

modded X2 650

stock looking ZXI 900 ""being cannibalized to sponsor a 650 sx build """

Jerry Rigging is my specialty .....

Originally Posted by hyosung
    so when you say i """ hammer and slap things together """ this may be so , BUT they are hammered and slapped together SOLID

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Cleatusjo's Avatar

Hey, Hey, HEY! I like our Aussie brother.... but I also like tooth pain.

I have done business with SBT & have known a couple others who had & have had no issue with their engines, if I needed a rebuilt PWC engine they would be my choice. There are bound to be issues with the volume of engines they sell, I do think mistakes are made, like above the wrong type of ring in the bearing should never happen & they need to address something like this even if its out of warranty, using cheap bearings is also not a good idea, I have found they don't even hold up in the jet pumps. Remember if someone or a business does good I may tell nobody, but screw me & I will tell everybody! I with the internet you can now tell the whole world. I think the main reason they have a bad rap is the way they warranty an engine in the first place, why do 2 cycle engines fail, mainly improper lubrication, too lean fuel mixture, overheating. Do the majority of people that get an engine make sure they correct the issue that caused the current engine to fail? Does the oil injection work properly, are carburetors & fuel pumps rebuilt to ensure they supply enough fuel, clean all the sand out of the water supply lines to make sure enough cooling water is circulating. Also, any water ingestion is operator error.
    Last edited by RLHDWEPWCGUY; 06-02-2018 at 02:53 PM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home mcn6's Avatar

I don't think he lives anywhere. He's like a steaming pile of dog poop... He just exists.

Home of Newmiller Machine

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

I have been around long enough to see it all, the good , the bad and the ugly.
    Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
    hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information