Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home fastgtfairlane's Avatar

Re: How many are left?

Theyre definitely around in my area if you know where to look. the vintage skis have really started to come out of the woodworks since the vintage race classes have started racing again.
    91 440; PJS Viper 7000, jetsport exhaust mani, factory full pipe, coffman waterbox,solas 17*, jetco worked 440 pump, ocean pro nozzles. shredmaster ocean rideplate and grate combo, wide tray, footholds, deep strake mod, driveshaft fill,650sx quick turn

build thread part 1: http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=331343
    build thread part 2: http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=364872
    build thread part 3: http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=396154

Kiethb7 Ive had similar experiences at the boat ramps, people messing with it while I go to get my truck, asking to ride and what not. Lots of people comment on how it brings back memories of their childhood how they used to see them. I just picked up a 88 js440 with a clear title for $300 which is what got my friend and I talking about this whole thing. They seem to be the cheapest option for fun on the water in my opinion, and the time spend working on them is well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by treys599 View Post
    I was talking with a friend recently about how little you see stand ups anymore, especially the vintage ones like JS300, JS440, JS550, 550SX, 650SX etc. being that they made over 100,000 550s alone you'd think even with as old as they are you'd see them more (maybe its just where I live). I saw somewhere that classic cars more than 30 years old have a 15% survival rate (sometimes more for rare models). Does anyone know how many of these vintage skis are still registered currently or have any sort of idea how many are left? Thanks in advance!
    They’re all in my garage.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Rushford_Ripper's Avatar

I only care about the more rare ones, '76 400 and '82 550 I'm my garage... Waiting for more to come about local

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information