• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steph WCSS
    Administrator
    • Sep 2006

Mohammad Burbayea sets new Guinness World Record

http://news.kuwaittimes.net/website/mohammad-burbayea-sets-new-guinness-world-record/

Red Bull athlete and water sports extraordinaire, Mohammad Burbayea, has set a new Guinness World Record for the highest number of IJSBA World Championship wins by a male.
    In the span of ten years, between 2007 and 2017, Burbayea was able to achieve an impressive 21 championships by the International Jet Sports Boating Association, all before the age of thirty. The International Jet Sports Boating Association is the official governing body for personal watercraft competitive racing, fostering fair competition by formulating and promoting uniform rules and safety standards. On March 21, the Guinness World Records celebrated Burbayea’s renowned feat in Kuwait by awarding him with the official title as the Guinness World Record holder, with fans and media in attendance. Burbayea received his Guinness Certificate from Ahmad Jamal Jaber.
    Speakers at the event included Deputy Minister of Youth, Sheikha Al Zain Al-Sabah, Deputy Ministry of Affairs, Mahmoud Al Dosari, Lieutenant Fahad Al Fahad, General Manager of the Public Authority of Sport, Dr. Hamoud Al Shimmari, Public Relations Manager of Al Hamra Tower, Abdullah Al Mansour and, last but not least, the guest of the honor, Mohammad Burbayea.
    Beaming with pride, Burbayea expressed how his journey does not end here, “My ambition is fixated on being the best constantly and to continue to develop myself and achieve distinction. Since I was six years old, it has been my dream to top the podium.
    Today I have achieved something that was beyond my dreams and that is holding a Guinness World Record and earning a sense of pride for my country. I dedicate this achievement to His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah and His Highness the Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmed Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, my family and all the people who supported my professional career”.
    Burbayea’s journey began at the young age of five years old, where he was introduced to a jet ski through weekend getaways with his family at their chalet. Professionally, he started entering local competitions when he was 16 years old, and has since then grown into a global competitor and household name. His advice to all young hopefuls is to develop a hobby and passion into a profession.
    Burbayea is the first Jet Ski racer in Kuwait and he aims to elevate the level of competition in the country. Part of his motivation is to raise Kuwait’s flag at global championships, as well as gain interest within Kuwait in the sport. Whether it is championships on a regional or global level, bringing worldwide recognition to his home country is what makes him the proudest of his achievements.

www.shopsbt.com
    www.watercraftsuperstore.net
  • wparker
    PWCToday Newbie
    • Aug 2018

Re: Mohammad Burbayea sets new Guinness World Record

Can someone tell me how to start a new post? I am new to this site. Thanks

Comment

• Emilie Turner
      PWCToday Newbie
      • Nov 2018

hmm...really interesting question..Anyone can help?

Comment

• WFO Speedracer
        PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
        • Aug 2006

I would tell you guys but neither of you have enough post to have that privilege yet, I believe the number of posts is ten
        Y'all know me, still the same O.G. but I been low-key
        hated on by most these &^$$@s with no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis, mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries

WWSRD , What would Speed Racer do ?

Comment

• randomify
          PWCToday Newbie
          • Jul 2019

21 and all before age 30, there are some people that are born for specific things, this guys was born for water sports
          My success my rules, my games my moves

Comment

Working...
          X