Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rxdi problems

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Myself's Avatar

Re: rxdi problems

Maint means the computer is trying to tell you something. Possibly just a regular 25 or 50 hour message or maybe something else. Need to hook up buds or candoo to check it.
    If the water leak is coming from the exhaust baffles that the rubber exhaust hoses hook to, you can cut and pull them out and reroute the rear hose to run straight out instead of through those baffles.
    If the battery is weak or solenoid is not passing full voltage it can cause funky starter/bendix issues.
    http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesjetskirepair

'89 Kawi 650SX 42.4 GPS
    +3" stock pipe, ported ex. manifold, drilled waterbox, blueprinted pump, Ocean Pro ride plate

'99 Yama GP1200 65U 61.8 GPS
    ported cylinders, matched cases, milled head, blueprinted pump, long ride plate

'96 Seadoo HX 717 53.13 GPS
    light porting, massaged cases, lightened flywheel, port matched manifolds, Rossier pipe, stubby pump cone

PWCToday Newbie

Thank Y`all for the help. But I have had the trickle charger on it for 4 days and it is still showing red. There is 13.1 volts at the battery. Looks like i need to loosen everything up and readjust my exhaust pipes. Just trying to evaluate some stuff before I go find someone with a candoo.

PWCToday Newbie

Well the water was comming from the exhaust as salt water and aluminum dont mix. SO after having that welded and i took it to a shop to have it on the computer. There are no more lights or buzzers. The only thing that is still has an issue is the bendix not kicking out after it has ran for a while. I have put a battery tender on it and it has stayed red for four days . That and my gas guage keeps giving me a different reading every time i put the key in. So i am thinking it is more of a powering problem than a bendix broblem. Because when the battery is up it fires so pretty,every time. and if you ride for 15 minutes or so it just wont kick the bendix out oh i have also changed the starter out
    Last edited by cableg1020; 05-19-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information