Originally posted by weekly-rider View Post
        no exhaust for the F12 nonturbo??
        Sorry, no.

Comment

• DollFin
          Frequent Poster
          • Sep 2004

Re: Honda Aquatrax custom open straight through exhaust pipe system

I ordered one off of Ebay. It was delivered promptly.
          I am excited to get it installed
          Jason
          \'04 F-12x
          "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Comment

• dschutt
            PWCToday Newbie
            • May 2015

Damn someone post a vid of it! Dont want coast gaurd on my *** about it but if its reasonable id buy one.

Comment

• trxxx250r
              Frequent Poster
              • Jul 2014

Try looking at the first post from the OP.

Comment

• dschutt
                PWCToday Newbie
                • May 2015

Just got done with a 12 hr work day.... Little fuzzy. Btw i see your user name. Heres mineClick image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1517636701243.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	4377771

Comment

• trxxx250r
                  Frequent Poster
                  • Jul 2014

Lol... Good for you bro! I loved my old 250r's but I ride a modded YFZR now. I love 2 strokes but especially in the quad world they just can't hang and haven't been able too for many years now...

Comment

• trxxx250r
                    Frequent Poster
                    • Jul 2014

Great news! After a 2 month backorder delay I now have more exhaust kits in stock for the F-12X and the R-12X.

Contact me at [email protected] for questions and ordering info.

Darryn

Comment

• rhinton
                      PWCToday Guru
                      • Mar 2007

I just purchased the stainless steel straight pipe system for my 2003 R-12x and the difference is AMAZING
                      Ski has more low end, quicker response, 3-4 mph more top end per GPS AND sounds AWESOME !!
                      This was the best $299 I have spent on this ski EVER.
                      Installation of the pipe and 4 silicone couplers only took 20 minutes (after 90 minutes of fighting/cursing/bleeding removing the 15 year old RUSTY hardware).
                      I HIGHLY recommend this system as a cheap way to put new LIFE if your Aquatrax.

System is build and sold by Darryn Ruzicka...if interested email at [email protected]
                      Ray Hinton
                      [email protected]

Comment

• trxxx250r
                        Frequent Poster
                        • Jul 2014

I'm so stoked your exhaust is working great for you, Ray! Take care and let me know if there's anything else you need!

-Darryn

Comment

• rhinton
                          PWCToday Guru
                          • Mar 2007

This is a VERY SATISFIED customer who purchased this pipe last week.
                          Took 90 minutes of bleeding/cursing and sweating to remove the 13 year old hardware & clamps......but only 30 minutes to install the new pipe and clamps.
                          AMAZING difference in throttle response and about 4-5 mph top end WITHOUT my MacBoost fuel....and the sound is AWESOME.
                          Ordering another one for my other Aquatrax now !!
                          Ray Hinton
                          [email protected]

Comment

• trxxx250r
                            Frequent Poster
                            • Jul 2014

I will have the other one on the way to you this week, Ray, Thanks!

Comment

• RockvilleA
                              PWCToday Newbie
                              • May 2017

I have this installed on mine. It’s SUPER loud. When I’m out on the ocean for a day, its actually too loud after a few hours. With that being said, when you start
                              Up and idle around other skis, it really turns heads. It idles like a v8. Not kidding. There is Some droning too at sustained speed. In the end, It’s totally personal preference. My friends love it when they take it out for a ride. If you all want, i can post a video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• trxxx250r
                                Frequent Poster
                                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by RockvilleA View Post
                                I have this installed on mine. It’s SUPER loud. When I’m out on the ocean for a day, its actually too loud after a few hours. With that being said, when you start
                                Up and idle around other skis, it really turns heads. It idles like a v8. Not kidding. There is Some droning too at sustained speed. In the end, It’s totally personal preference. My friends love it when they take it out for a ride. If you all want, i can post a video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                RockvilleA, thank you for buying our exhaust and I appreciate the comments. I'm sorry you are not completely satisfied with this exhaust. Everyone has their own opinion. However, I would not agree with your "SUPER loud" assessment of this exhaust system. These are turbo motors thus inherently quite regardless of the exhaust system, especially when you add water. I think the sound (or loudness) level is perfect and have been told so countless times by people at the lake over the last 3 years. If you watch the youtube videos you can hear that these pipes are not obnoxious or "super loud". Over 100 of these exhausts have been sold worldwide and I have not had one other person tell me they are too loud nor is their any drone that they or I have experienced.

-Darryn

Comment

Working...
                                X