Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

Question 1995 tiger shark 900

Hi Im new to this club and to watercrafts, I pick up this tiger shark 1995 900 for cheap, but parts are missing and lots in pieces so putting it back together and fixing as I go,wanted to know were all the fuel lines go , I know one feeds from tank to pump and 2 from pump to carbs I think , what outlet on pump is the pulse and were is the pulse located on engine also were dose the return from the carbs go gas tank?and dose the oil tank and gas tank have vents that just go no were ?

Re: 1995 tiger shark 900

There should be a main gas feed from the gas tank to the first carb fuel pump and a second feed to each carb from first carb(return line). The pulse fitting for the carbs should be a nipple on the crankcase portion of the engine near the carbs that actuates the onboard fuel pump on the first carb if the 95 has the Mikuni carbs. The gas inlet should have an arrow on the casting showing the in direction. There should be an outlet on the last carb that returns gas back to the tank. The gas tank should vent to a relief valve under the rub rail to outside the ski. Oil tank usually vent inside hull through a relief valve as well.

Sorry but I am not very familiar with the 900 setup to be more specific. My Tigershark experience is limited to the 640.
    The thought that leads to no action is not thought - It is dreaming!!
    Think Big!!

Some people have hobbies - some people have addictions - I have jet skis!!

Thread Information