Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Feedback and or opinions wanted

I purchased a RADDUDES sxr tunnel swap and shoe. Anyone have any recommendations on where in the DFW (TX) Metroplex to have the work done. Ive called places for going on 3 days, and cant find anyone that will do it. I dont want my first go a fiberglassing to be on anything of of this magnitude. Recommendations or bids if local would be amazi g.
    Last edited by vocalDyslexic; 10-24-2017 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Spelling, its not for everyone

Dales was a no go. Their prices are way high in my opinion, and when ive talked with them previously it was sorta implied they have moved on from the 2 stroke world. No disrespect to them at all, and years ago they were the go to shop in this area if you wanted to win races. but quote for them for porting earlier this year was so high, that after shipping and having a top tier shop do the work, and return shipping, my total was half what they wanted. But far as inquiring about doing the pump tunnel, their answer was a simple, No Thanks. Ive already called almost every shop, boat repair and independent I could find contact info for. Kinda hoping someone knows someone or can actually do this job for fair price. If comes down to have to ship hull out of state for work, ill just scrap this part and sell the tunnel and just settle for shoe conversion with a solas 140 sxr 12v. I'd really like to get maximum benefit tho with the superior flow of the sxr tunnel. Plus this tunnel swap was friggin expensive.
    Last edited by vocalDyslexic; 10-24-2017 at 08:54 PM.

Im done looking. Sxr tunnel swap unit and a SXR shoe now listed in for sale thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information