User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

Have some general x-2 related questions ?

So beings I've never owned an x-2 and now I do I'm in the process of deforming and flat decking one .
    Question 1: can someone please identify each tube and what it's for going to the pump I know a few but there's a few that I'm like wtf ?

Question :2 when doing the sxr steering cable mod do I still need all those damn linkages in the motor bay or do u delete them all and just run the cable ? Almost like a standard stand up minus all those linkages that go to the steering stem ?

They picture is in reference to question :1 which do I need and what are there uses ? Thanks in advance !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home karty's Avatar

Re: Have some general x-2 related questions ?

a44eb9d20727591409472663af449b15.jpg

Question 1: can someone please identify each tube and what it's for going to the pump I know a few but there's a few that I'm like wtf ? - They picture is in reference to question :1 which do I need and what are there uses ? Thanks in advance !

All depends on what you set up will be. You can use the stock exhaust drain as a second cooling line to engine. Unless you plan on using trim, you can cap it off as well. The lower one on the LH side, noo clue to what that one is.

Question :2 when doing the sxr steering cable mod do I still need all those damn linkages in the motor bay or do u delete them all and just run the cable? REMOVE THEM. Almost like a standard stand up minus all those linkages that go to the steering stem? Yes, but you run the steering arm on exhaust side rather than the intake side
    DJSA #33 KAWASAKI X-2-OPEN
    DJSA #33 KAWASAKI XIR 1100

2008,2010-2012 DJSA X2-OPEN CLASS CHAMPION
    2011 IJSBA WORLD FINALS PRO-AM X2 3rd
    2012 IJSBA WORLD FINALS PRO-AM X2 2nd
    2014 IJSBA WORLD FINALS PRO-AM X2 4th

2015 SPONSORS
    www.theskiclinic.com
    www.hurricaneind.com
    www.hydroturf.com

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Have some general x-2 related questions ?

Quote Originally Posted by karty View Post
    a44eb9d20727591409472663af449b15.jpg

Question 1: can someone please identify each tube and what it's for going to the pump I know a few but there's a few that I'm like wtf ? - They picture is in reference to question :1 which do I need and what are there uses ? Thanks in advance !

All depends on what you set up will be. You can use the stock exhaust drain as a second cooling line to engine. Unless you plan on using trim, you can cap it off as well. The lower one on the LH side, noo clue to what that one is.

Question :2 when doing the sxr steering cable mod do I still need all those damn linkages in the motor bay or do u delete them all and just run the cable? REMOVE THEM. Almost like a standard stand up minus all those linkages that go to the steering stem? Yes, but you run the steering arm on exhaust side rather than the intake side
    Karty thank u ! The middle one I think is for ur pee pee lol but yeah I was mainly lost on the two bottom corner ones . Thanks again gonna delete em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information