Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Guru

Got my girl into skis, found a greater starter rig for her

87 300sx... drove a little over an hour to get it, cost me $300. We're going with Tiffany blue and some white turf. She's super excited, and so am I.

IMG_6600.JPG

IMG_6602.JPG

IMG_6604.JPG

IMG_6606.JPG

IMG_6607.JPG

Sat in storage for awhile. Compression is good, spins free, inside needs a little cleaning but everything else seems good to go. Battery is on the charger and she should be good for the weekend. Super excited to get her out on the water, she's been getting really jealous when I go hang with my friends to ride.
    1989 650sx - 750 SP swap, Mariner large chamber pipe / intake grate / rideplate / 4 deg JetWorks bars, finger throttle, custom paint, dual SBN38

1992 750SX - AC alum pole, factory wet pipe, BCW intake, Ocean Pro rp, westcoast scoop, (soon) westcoast intake w. dual SBN44

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Got my girl into skis, found a greater starter rig for her

Hard to find those here in ND! But I'm trying

PWCToday Guru

All that oil is the bottom is from the pressure on the injection pump. They seem to run better with a blockoff. See:

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.p...ht=300sx+bible

PWCToday Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Honda118 View Post
    All that oil is the bottom is from the pressure on the injection pump. They seem to run better with a blockoff. See:

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.p...ht=300sx+bible

It was a leaking oil hose/fitting on the pump. It's plugged. I tried to get the pump off but it's pretty seized on there. Broke the stator cover, so it's just plugged for now and running premix. If I find another cover and gasket I'll run the blockoff.
    1989 650sx - 750 SP swap, Mariner large chamber pipe / intake grate / rideplate / 4 deg JetWorks bars, finger throttle, custom paint, dual SBN38

1992 750SX - AC alum pole, factory wet pipe, BCW intake, Ocean Pro rp, westcoast scoop, (soon) westcoast intake w. dual SBN44

Thread Information