Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: aftermarket hulls

Lol! Call like it is Tim!
    Hydros are far from horrible.
    The proforce is a good boat with some strengths and weaknesses. Amateurs seem to do well on it but I've only seen it win one pro race.
    I would stay away from those 1050 turbos until they have a longer track record of reliability. The gp1 feels like a hydro 1.5 to me. Has a good combination of size and power. I rode the NA version.
    The bullets are awesome, but they like to be ridden hard, not for lazy riders.
    Nothing wrong with the sxr 1100 either though.
    just talked about the riverrrr

PWCToday Guru

is that correct that hydros are no longer homologated at ijsba Events ? ..if so , UIM , too ?

PWCToday Regular

Quote Originally Posted by x-track View Post
    i am trying to attend WF ..but if I can't make it I am asking for help :
    .....I was wondering that there are no , resp. few comments on the aftermarket hulls like kommander or proforce .
    can sb who actually rode /saw them comment a bit !! ..also the recommended (i know , personal preferences ..i don't like the kawi 1100) powerplants .
    i have a '13 sj and a hydro ...i like the way the hydro handles but am tired of the engine , resp its maintenance/repair issues .

thx ,chris
    Honestly man if you can get to a local race or body beach. Try and see if you can demo skis.
    Everyone will have there opinions on what is best but I find it boils down to the rider and what they like.

I've rode a bullet v1, proforce and a k1r. I have a k1r in the garage and love the way it rides.

I haven't been able to demo the new gp1 hull bit it seems everything is going to the bigger sizes. . The new V3 is 6 inches longer then the older bulletts.

The v3 won the big races at world finals with the gp1 behind it. 3 out of 4 races QB was way out front... the tr1 turbo looks like it takes a lot of conditioning to be able to ride for 15 minutes and hold on.

But motz did just win the title at pro watercross.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

PWCToday Guru

thx ...good info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information