Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

750 X2 Project for sale $1500

1986 X2 project for sale. Comes with a very nice 1996 sts 750 I bought to use as a donor that is ready for the water if you decided not to use it for a donor. Also included is an srx800 impeller already installed in a 650 pump. This is a nearly complete project. Will need turf, paint, and new seat cover. So basically you just pick your own colors, but everything else is there between the original X2 parts and the sts donor. I have $2000 or more invested at this point. Will sell everything for $1500. Package deal only. Awesome deal for someone looking to make their own 750 X2. Compression is 170 psi in both cylinders of the sts motor, which is a big pin I believe based on the year. Have original paperwork from the dealer when it was bought locally back in 1996 for the sts also. X2 hull is stripped and ready to be sanded and painted. The X2 was complete when I started. All the original parts are with it. It had been sitting a while so the engine was seized but goes with it. The hull has no major damage, just typical nicks and scuffs underneath. Will update with more pictures including the sts tomorrow. Price is firm at $1500. No trailer or battery, but I can start the sts with a spare battery so you can hear it run. Oh, I almost forgot, the sts is all original including the oil injection, but I also have the case drain and oil injection block off kits that will go with it as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Rushford_Ripper's Avatar

Re: 750 X2 Project for sale $1500

So this is where that ski went! I was hoping to pick it up while I was in Maine but it sold before I left for my trip.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

The only clues I can see as to the location are that the OP's profile indicates USA, Rushford_Ripper indicates it was probably in Maine recently, the registration number shows MS which is Mississippi, and the license plate on the Yukon probably shows the state but I can't read it (someone familiar with whatever state it's from might recognize it).

This is also the wrong section. It should be in the skis for sale section.
    Riding mostly Lake Austin

1984 JS440
    1989 650sx
    1991 X2
    1992 750sx
    1995 900zxi (qty 2)
    1995 X2

Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    God intended PWC to be two strokes, as well as dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and chain saws....

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rushford_Ripper View Post
    So this is where that ski went! I was hoping to pick it up while I was in Maine but it sold before I left for my trip.
    Here's your second chance Rushford, with a donor and all

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by acornk1 View Post
    1986 X2 project for sale. Comes with a very nice 1996 sts 750 I bought to use as a donor that is ready for the water if you decided not to use it for a donor. Also included is an srx800 impeller already installed in a 650 pump. This is a nearly complete project. Will need turf, paint, and new seat cover. So basically you just pick your own colors, but everything else is there between the original X2 parts and the sts donor. I have $2000 or more invested at this point. Will sell everything for $1500. Package deal only. Awesome deal for someone looking to make their own 750 X2. Compression is 170 psi in both cylinders of the sts motor, which is a big pin I believe based on the year. Have original paperwork from the dealer when it was bought locally back in 1996 for the sts also. X2 hull is stripped and ready to be sanded and painted. The X2 was complete when I started. All the original parts are with it. It had been sitting a while so the engine was seized but goes with it. The hull has no major damage, just typical nicks and scuffs underneath. Will update with more pictures including the sts tomorrow. Price is firm at $1500. No trailer or battery, but I can start the sts with a spare battery so you can hear it run. Oh, I almost forgot, the sts is all original including the oil injection, but I also have the case drain and oil injection block off kits that will go with it as well.

Added this to the For Sale section, but wanted all the X2 fans to see it. Zip code is 04955. More pictures in the For Sale section too.

Price is crazy high IMO. $300 dollar hull with $500 dollar motor, and needs a ton of work
    -95 750SXI
    -86 440 undergoing PJS800 conversion
    -90 TS650

Thread Information