Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PWCToday Newbie

Lake Isabella - Stand Up Syndicate

Moved up to the area last year and picked up some stand ups about a month ago . . . a clean 440, a 550 w/ a 650 motor, and a SquareNose SJ650. Hadn't been on a jet ski in 25 years, but wanted something my brother and I could do. Been having a blast. Met up with a few cool guys up here so far, but would like to meet others, as it's a lot more fun being out there with others. Post up if you're coming up to Lake Isabella and let's meet up and ride!

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Lake Isabella - Stand Up Syndicate

Hitting the lake tomorrow, will probably be at Camp 9 or Tillie Creek. Come by and say hello.

PWCToday Newbie welcomeracefans's Avatar

checking out Lake Isabella tomorrow , meeting friends at paradise cove. Come on by and say hello. Not to familiar with Lake.

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by welcomeracefans View Post
    checking out Lake Isabella tomorrow , meeting friends at paradise cove. Come on by and say hello. Not to familiar with Lake.

You should join us over at Camp 9 instead of Paradise Cove. We'll be there at 8am. We've been having an issue with the Algae and Paradise Cove is where it is the worst and where the warning signs are. Camp 9 is right at the mouth of the River and is much cleaner. Hope to see you there! Black Jeep, grey square nose and 2 Kawis (red and white).

PWCToday Newbie

Didn't see any other stand-ups. A couple green sit-downs came by but that was it. Wind picked up early again, glad we got some riding in while it was nice that morning.

PWCToday Newbie

Nothing but crickets around here . . . been hitting the lake every weekend . . . always cool to have more stand ups cruising around. Had another fun group over at Camp 9 on Saturday. I'll be hitting the lake again this coming Sunday . . . Camp 9 if the usual suspects show up/stick around, otherwise I'll stage at Tillie Creek as it's just across the hwy from my place. Anybody else gonna be around?

PWCToday Newbie

I'll be back at Isabella tomorrow . . . Tillie Creek this time. Water was great last weekend . . . clean and clear. If you're around come by and say hello.

Looks cool! Took a trip to Castaic and was deeply disappointed. Going to try Pyramid next.

PWCToday Newbie

Was up at kern river last weekuse to go to isabella alot in the 80s.Thought about taking my ski for a lil play when the heat picks up but saw that i had to buy a year pass for just a day of play so i left the ski home.

Fished in the morning headed to lakes shore for a bit during day then lunch in kernville and back to camp later in day finished by a mc nallys dinner when the t storm came thru.

Subscribing
    I live in Bakersfield and always ride at Buena Vista, but may have to come see you guys sometime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information