Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Kinda disappointed with a heavily modified 750

You will have to modify your fuel tank or run a completely different tank. For the routing to the water box, take a look at the N.Y.N.J.A. C-4 chamber with x-2 mod. its very similar in routing.

So melt or change tank is all thats required?

Sorry, for the 750 sx/sxi FPP limited. Melting the tank wouldn't even be an option. Change of tank would be required. I have seen the use of a FPP ''Mod" blaster chamber used with a superjet tank in the X-2. Do you have the SXI limited chamber?

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=251387

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=366212&page=46
    Last edited by 2strokesmoke; 10-02-2017 at 03:30 PM.

20170905_214010.jpg
    I think thats what it is anyway?

Correct 750 limited

Some are saying the b1 limited would be best, but considering i already have this, and a 550 tank, seems like $ vs gains, i should install this pipe. This engine was built and heavily ported for this pipe. But honestly the x2 is running prertty bad azz now except for the prop slip, but new hooker on the way. I took the carb back to all the way in, and didnt rush this time and got it to mixing like it should. If i do install the sxi FPP pipe Will the difference from the bored out westcoast solid top & bored coffman 650 be significant enough to justify not selling FPP which would pay for quite a few more things for the x2. And also can anyone confirm yes or no about being able to install the blaster limited chamber. I found conflicting info. FPP shows the same part number for the mani and head pipes for the 650, 750, 800, and the yamaha ones are identical just hight is diff. To me that means i can install the b limited on my sxi head pipe, but in the very next section FPP states that the sxi parts are not interchangable with other FPP components. So, thats kinda confusing.
    I
    Last edited by vocalDyslexic; 10-02-2017 at 07:41 PM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home seadoobutch787's Avatar

Put that 750 motor in a 550sx hull with a Rhaas 750 pump kit and a Impros hooker 10/16!!!!
    1997 Seadoo SPX---limited mod
    1996 Seadoo GSX--Cruiser
    1995 Kawasaki 550/750sx---Conversion ski
    http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.p...750+conversion
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucxd...TcG7qp45xTX9xV

Quote Originally Posted by vocalDyslexic View Post
    Some are saying the b1 limited would be best, but considering i already have this, and a 550 tank, seems like $ vs gains, i should install this pipe. This engine was built and heavily ported for this pipe. But honestly the x2 is running prertty bad azz now except for the prop slip, but new hooker on the way. I took the carb back to all the way in, and didnt rush this time and got it to mixing like it should. If i do install the sxi FPP pipe Will the difference from the bored out westcoast solid top & bored coffman 650 be significant enough to justify not selling FPP which would pay for quite a few more things for the x2. And also can anyone confirm yes or no about being able to install the blaster limited chamber. I found conflicting info. FPP shows the same part number for the mani and head pipes for the 650, 750, 800, and the yamaha ones are identical just hight is diff. To me that means i can install the b limited on my sxi head pipe, but in the very next section FPP states that the sxi parts are not interchangable with other FPP components. So, thats kinda confusing.
    I
    the one headpipe is turned a few degrees off from the yamaha and other Kawi headpipes like the 650s and 800sxr i think it was the sxi version, doesnt work in other skis
    See di46 drink......See di46 drive......Don't be a di46......

Head pipe isn't turned. The manifold is turned. Kawi head pipe mounting base is thicker than the yami head pipe.

If you wanted to put a blaster limited chamber in your x2, you can use your same head pipe, but you cannot use your FP exhaust manifold. You would have to use a stock or Westcoast type manifold.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information