Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home don37725's Avatar

Re: Jetski Solutions Is Under Investigation for Being a Chop Shop

Quote Originally Posted by PrickofMisery View Post
    The fact that you have a lawyer involved for something fairly petty speaks volumes about YOU.
    He doesn't have a lawyer involved -
    I'm in currently in the process of retaining a local attorney
    He is full of shyt - Lawyers will laugh at him but he is not funny - He is an embarrassment to himself.
    Last edited by don37725; 09-20-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner***
    *******************Liberty is a well-armed lamb.*****************

**********Lotteries are created by those who understand math**********
    ***************to take advantage of those who do not****************

***************As government expands, liberty contracts**************

Couple of items to think about:

The average rate for a jetski repair shop is at least $100/hour. Labor costs add up quickly.

Jetski parts are expensive, marine parts price expensive. Parts costs add up quickly.

Without first inspecting and testing electrical components, there is no way to know the working condition status of an electrical component, sight unseen.

Most Electrical Component Stores have a "No Return" policy on electrical components. This policy is almost universal for obvious reasons.

No final hard quotes would have been given for the repair of used electrical components in unknown conditions, sight unseen. Just ballpark figures based on Client's information(which is wrong or incomplete most of the time.)

Sorry you got sticker shock, but Jetski Solutions IS a jetski electrical/carburetor repair/remanufacture shop, so repair they did.

Forum Members will fiercely defend quality shops and vendors because so few are available and/or willing to venture into this tough business.
    Last edited by JC-SuperJet; 09-20-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mjsawyerjr View Post
    Interesting responses, a threat and people chiming in making assumptions without evidence. Nice website you have here.
    Looks like your getting similar responses on X-H20 too. Makes ya wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by mjsawyerjr View Post
    .............. there are other recorded instances of his behavior on other PWC websites.
    I'd be interested in seeing where these recorded instances are at. The only thing I've been able to find is people that are either happy about a ton of work that he's done for them over many years..... or people that are mostly happy with the work, but not the timing.

In your case, I get that you didn't get a call beforehand & a chance to authorize the work. But you did send him the part, which seems like it would be a form of consent on it's own. The guy did the work & it cost him some time & parts to do it. He can't UNDO it & send it back. So he's stuck. He admitted that to some degree by reducing the price. Time to move on or pay a lawyer a LOT more.... and risk losing anyway.
    -
    Bill

Current ride is an almost stock 94 550SX
    My JS550 build
    . - SOLD

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home WFO Speedracer's Avatar

There are some people that shouldn't own jet skis, this guy appears to be one of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WFO Speedracer; 09-20-2017 at 04:26 PM.
    Get your Fat Dudes T-shirts right here PM me for details !

Hang on.
    So you sent a broken msd controller in to be repaired with a start stop switch.

He stripped and inspected what needed to be repaired and charged accordingly.

You have decided its too expensive and now dont want to pay for work performed.

He may have done more then you expected, without prior authority - a mistake for sure.

But you refuse to pay. Which as such means that he has not handed over the goods and services.....

So in other words your whole first post is a lie. He has not stolen parts, you sent them they are held subject to payment... you know how business has operated for milenia. And he has not onsold them as you claimed in the original post.

So the only person doing any illegal or unbusiness like conduct is you with defamation
    Last edited by spenaroo; 09-21-2017 at 01:59 AM.

This just in, it seems the tables have turned and mjsawyerjr is now under investigation for being a dumbass, there seems to be substantial proof to support this claim, stay tuned for more details at 11:00.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

John is a solid guy. He's done work for me on over ten skis.

Kinda funny, seeing as he does ALL the work, for 90% of pro race teams, and you feel he's not up to spec.

Sorry, jr., your a fukking clueless a$$wipe. Get over yourself, get a real job so you can afford fixing your (yeah, YOUR) fukups, and come to the realization that toys are not cheap.

The best part of this whole thread, YOU WERE TO FUKKING STUPID TO CHECK THE WIRE PLACEMENT IN THE EBOX!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, I totally understand getting mad at a legit guy for fixing your STUPID, and I mean STUPID FUKKING MISTAKE.

mjsawyerjr, go cry to mommy and daddy. Maybe they'll buy you a fukking clue.

To you, I have no fuks to give, and rest assuredly, 95% of the other members don't either.

Surprised you can even log into this site, seeing as you can't close an e box correctly.
    Last edited by whazguude; 09-21-2017 at 11:41 AM.
    I'm only here to make you mad

I'll tell your girl you said "hi".

WFO , where do you find your material? Good laughs , . Recommendations , buy another ebox , their cheap , second don't fix your own ski , pay someone else to install your stuff who is competent ,third focus on riding not repairing

It's just a gift, it comes naturally

PWCToday Newbie

I own a shop here in Iowa.... you send me random parts with no work order or direction. It's concent to figure out what the hell is the problem.... next time communicate the problems and don't assume. We that run shops don't have time for games. This error is a lack of communication on your part.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information