Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PWCToday Newbie

Jetski Solutions Is Under Investigation for Being a Chop Shop

I know this is kind of hardcore for a first post, so please forgive me. But, it's important to the PWC community, so I thought I'd share.

John from Jetski Solutons is an extortionist and a thief. He is under criminal investigation for stealing customers' part and reselling them. And, I'm in currently in the process of retaining a local attorney for a civil suit. He stole a Superjet eBox w/MSD controller and a start/stop switch from me. Be very careful if you insist on doing business with this slimeball.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home don37725's Avatar

Re: Jetski Solutions Is Under Investigation for Being a Chop Shop

You better make sure that attorney is a good one - You are going to need the best and not for the reason you think!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner***
    *******************Liberty is a well-armed lamb.*****************

**********Lotteries are created by those who understand math**********
    ***************to take advantage of those who do not****************

***************As government expands, liberty contracts**************

Frequent Poster

Iv done business with him a few times and NEVER had a problem and I plan on using him again this winter. He's been doing this for years, and he's the best at it. I doubt he would throw away his reputation and business over a couple of parts. My bet is somthing happened with shipping on your end.

So they are bringing stolen skis into their shop and ripping them apart and selling the parts??? I HIGHLY doubt that. But good luck with your civil suit. My guess is your attorney will only benefit from this.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Scottie Mac's Avatar

Used John for years, never once had an issue with his service, work or help.

SM
    Those who have done the least in the sport are always the ones with the most to say.

Best career accomplishment: Fatherhood

Proud Member of TEAM TFP!

Support those who support the sport!!!
    JAM Racing
    Judge Motorsports
    www.hotproductsusa.com
    www.optimaracing.com
    www.nynjapwc.com
    Judge Motorsports
    www.raddudesfi.com
    ProWatercraftracing.com
    www.ipdjetskigraphics.com
    ADA Racing
    Monster Motorsports
    A&R Performance

Mmm........ a pizza sounds good right about now!

PWCToday Newbie

Interesting responses, a threat and people chiming in making assumptions without evidence. Nice website you have here.

Then post your evidence, other wise this thread is based on assumptions.

PWCToday Newbie

I'm not going to post all the details to the case. But, long story short, on a Friday afternoon I sent a Superjet eBox w/MSD controller and a stop/start switch in to be repaired. I pinched one of the wires to the start/stop switch in the eBox cover, and the damage was really obvious. I also included my contact info with the order, thinking he would call before he started, so we could discuss what needed to be done. In fact, I'm an easy upsell. So, if he would have called and told me about the external eBox connections for the stator and the starter, I would have probably gone for it. But, that's not how things went at all. By 6am my time on Monday morning I received a voicemail message from John stating that he has cut-up my entire harness without my consent, that he had tested a known good MSD controller without my consent, and that he needed me to email him my email address (seriously?!), so he could send me a PayPal invoice for a deposit. So, I do as he asked while thinking that I misunderstood the voicemail, I emailed him my email address. Appox. a half hour later I got a PayPal request for the 4x expected rate for the start/stop switch wiring repair, per the JSS website. So, I immediately canceled the request, and tried to contact John via phone. After multiple attempted calls, John finally called back. While on the phone and trying to figure out what was going on, John kept talking over me, and would not allow me to complete a sentence, then hung-up on me, never to answer the phone or return calls again. We then exchanged a few emails where he tries to defend his actions. He even coped to his mistake in the emails and cut the extorted amount in half. But, I'm not one to be extorted. I denied him consent for what he did from the get-go and have demanded my parts back in the condition they arrived, every step of the way. But, he refused. What's more, there are other recorded instances of his behavior on other PWC websites. So, upon contacting Cumming's local law enforcement, I was able to prove his behavior is serial in nature; meaning, he likes to play the $1K and down window, knowing that it's not cost effective for out of state victims to sue him over state lines. Seriously, it's a just a matter of statistics. Send this guy your stuff, and risk it being stolen. It's that simple.

Sounds like a simple mistake, atleast he admitted he made a mistake. Would you be happy if he lied and said all the work was "necessary"? How much did the MSD controller test run you? How much was the total bill before the 50% discount? Everyone has bad days and there are always 3 sides to every story. Calling the guy's business a " Chop Shop" over this simple miscommunication sounds a lot like CNN.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home PrickofMisery's Avatar

So the only reason you joined the site was to run your mouth and dis an well known and respected company about something that is still in limbo and unresolved? The fact that you have a lawyer involved for something fairly petty speaks volumes about YOU.

How do you know your MSD was good? Did you test it after you little smoke show mishap?
    Nothing you have wrote or provided so far justifies you casting aspirsions that he runs a "chop shop".

One thing you do have correct is..... this is a great website.
    edit- Hi BinSB!
    Last edited by PrickofMisery; 09-20-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information