User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

Help! Can't find correct impeller cover (nose cone) for 4-TEC aluminum pump housing.

Greetings! My 2007 Seadoo GTI 4-Tec standard has a replacement jet pump housing that's aluminum with a printed part number BRP 267000407. The challenge is that I ordered the nose cone (impeller cover) using the repair manual part #267000262 (WSM 003-415-03) but the OEM nose cone has three mounting holes that are equally spaced while the nose cone for the aluminum housing is asymmetrical (offset holes). I found a similar thread and they recommended part #267000428 (WSM 003-415-04) but when I received the new part, it too had symmetrical mounting holes. I looked at all the 2007 GTI variations and they all listed the same OEM number. Searching 2009 models with aluminum housing referred to the 267000428 nose cone. Rats! I suppose there is a remote possibility the wrong part came in a 267000428 part bag...dunno. I sincerely welcome any recommendations to order the correct nose cone with offset mounting holes and finally get this thing in the water. Thanks! Vr, Nelson

resident guru

Re: Help! Can't find correct impeller cover (nose cone) for 4-TEC aluminum pump hous

267000407 is not a replacement number, it is probably a casting number. Where did you get the pump?

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Help! Can't find correct impeller cover (nose cone) for 4-TEC aluminum pump hous

Thanks for your willingness to help Jeff. It came with the preowned 2007 GTI 4-TEC Std. Unfortunately, I don't have the maintenance history.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Wet Wolf's Avatar

The 267000428 is the correct part number for the impeller cover that has the asymmetrical holes. I think seadoo went to that cone in 09 or 10. Those bastages did it just to **** with me.

Bruce Wolford (509) 280-5444 - Pump Performance
    http://www.wetwolf.com

PWCToday Newbie

That's great news! What threw me off was that I ordered the 267000428 part from WSM which came in a sealed clear plastic bag with the correct part number but the cone has symmetrical holes. Hosers! I greatly appreciate the help. I reordered the same part through the local dealer so lets hope. If I have no luck, can I get the part through your company?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Wet Wolf's Avatar

I just happen to have one sitting here.

Bruce Wolford (509) 280-5444 - Pump Performance
    http://www.wetwolf.com

PWCToday Newbie

Thank you. The last cone that I orderd from the local dealer was the correct part. I really appreciate your help. Cheers! Nelson

Thread Information