Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Thread: Ultra 150.

Ultra 150.

I have a 2000 ultra 150. It's my first ski, and because it's 18 years old it's perfect for my 14 year old self. I ride mostly on lake travis. I'm going out this weekend for a friends birthday. I'll post some pictures of my ski.
    ultra 150 lake travis texas

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Myself's Avatar

Re: Ultra 150.

Make sure all your cooling lines are clear. The Ultra150 has a tendency of burning up the center cylinder. Other than that clean carbs and oil injector lines in good shape will keep you on the water.
    http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesjetskirepair

'89 Kawi 650SX 42.4 GPS
    +3" stock pipe, ported ex. manifold, drilled waterbox, blueprinted pump, Ocean Pro ride plate

'99 Yama GP1200 65U 61.8 GPS
    ported cylinders, matched cases, milled head, blueprinted pump, long ride plate

'96 Seadoo HX 717 53.13 GPS
    light porting, massaged cases, lightened flywheel, port matched manifolds, Rossier pipe, stubby pump cone

Carbs have a fresh rebuild and all new lines from when she was at the mechanic. Clean cooling lines but I'll double check tomorrow. I'm getting a triple pisser kit soon aswell. I have a fear of burning the middle cylinder but it's the only cylinder with no vertical score marks. Front and rear have a few score marks but all have 135, 132, 134 psi of compression from front to back. It has 177 hours on the ski. How many do you think I can go before a top end rebuild?

I'm also running maxima tc w3 racing oil because that's what the mechanic recommends. It takes it over a year before it begins gumming up.

Thread Information