Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Tioari1's Avatar

Re: DJSA 2 day IJSBA last chance WF Qualifier Salt Springs Valley Reservoir sept 16-

Entries for SSVR last chance WF Qualifier
    as of 9/14/17 @ 11pm

1) M. Habel / SCXP open Expert Runabout
    2) D. Silva / SCXP open Expert Runabout (sat only)
    3) T. Yamamoto / X-2 open Expert
    4) D. Wolff / Sport Sit 800 open Expert
    5) K. Vaughn / 1100 GP Intermediate Ski
    6) D. Vaughn / 900 Novice Ski open
    Diablo Jet Ski Action
    "May all that WE do as a team take our sport and racing family to the next level"
    Robbie Hall / Team Orange

www.diablojsa.com
    djsaracing@yahoo.com

Re: DJSA 2 day IJSBA last chance WF Qualifier Salt Springs Valley Reservoir sept 16-

Race list for SSVR last chance WF Qualifier
    As of 9-8-17 @ 9am

1) M. Habel / SCXP Open Expert
    2) D. Silva / SCXP Open Expert (sun only)
    3) T. Yamamoto / X-2 Open Expert
    4) D. Wolff / Sport Sit 800 Open Expert
    5) Paul Rubino / X-2 open Novice
    6) K. Vaughn / 1100 GP Intermediate Ski
    7) D. Vaughn / 900 Open Novice Ski
    8) M.Dietz / Junior 13-15 / Superjet
    Last edited by Tioari1; 09-15-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Diablo Jet Ski Action
    "May all that WE do as a team take our sport and racing family to the next level"

www.diablojsa.com
    djsaracing@yahoo.com

Please note -

The SSVR store is gearing up to winterize and has minimal supplies (and no ice)...

The Outlaw Cafe hasn't been resurrected yet...

Haven't heard from the general and the "man grill" probably won't be grillin....

Come prepared for the weekend!!
    Looks like everyone is on their own ~

jim
    Diablo Jet Ski Action

www.diablojsa.com
    djsaracing@yahoo.com

I had told Scott for this one I didn't care if 2 guys showed up or 200, I just wanted to get people the chance to qualify for WF if they needed it. Didn't have quantity but we certainly had QUALITY and I was smiling all weekend after getting to see Traci, Mark, Debi, a handful of loyal djsa outlaws, quite a few new faces taking on the race course, and how can I ever NOT smile getting to work with this amazing outlaw staff... I've been gone almost a year. All this weekend did was remind me I'm NEVER taking that much time away from racing again.

Mission accomplished on many levels.Got 7 people qualified who will now be able to line up against everyone else at Havasu. Got to introduce something called WET RHYTHM to the staff and racers, and guess what..... this strange concept conceived at 2am while in the bathroom - IS GOING TO BE THE BOMB next year... (not a bomb.... THE BOMB) I certainly don't blame the masses for the skeptism but OMG OMG OMG, was this Wet Rhythm stuff a blast to watch...

Racers like splits - ok so now the WHOLE COURSE IS A SPLIT!! Racers always complain one side is faster than the other - ok so now you run a lap on each to be scored for 1 lap.... so how do you get from one side to the other you might ask?? OMG, the crossover (I mean the merge) IS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE TRACK... Figure 8 dirt track racing without the broadside crashes. The qualification match racing was very cool but my fav by far was the A-main heats in the afternoon. Instead of 1 on 1 the fastest 6 of the day line up, 3 on yellow 3 on red, and run 3 (6) laps with all the same intensity as regular racing. This was not a horsepower track. You had to memorize the EKG sections, the downhill side by side slalom sections, and you had to be on your game to remember the rules of engagement at the crossover, and yes, you had to remember to crossover twice each lap (or 5 times in the race).

Did Jimmy like watching the introduction of Wet Rhythm?? No, Jimmy LOVED watching the intro of Wet Rhythm and he hopes the racers who participated did also. The game has changed, the rules have changed, the challenge and rewards are based on how well you ride and how well your ski runs... When the masses are done being skeptical - we're gonna have some downright FUN!!!

Much more later, gotta make the first trip back home with the gear. After I make the 2nd trip, I'll post results but from the deepest place in my heart, I thank ALL OF YOU - for giving me the shot of enthusiasm I needed and been missing... Thanks for an awesome weekend,,,, > from the new beer commercial that cracks me up so much.... "HERE'S TO WET RHYTHM - DILLY DILLY"..... bye kids JL

PS - Bill Wilson, You would have LOVED THIS ONE!!!! seriously and really - jes sayin
    Diablo Jet Ski Action

www.diablojsa.com
    djsaracing@yahoo.com

Can't stop saying it enough...
    To everyone who came out - THANKS for restoring my enthusiasm.
    Between you guys, Redbulls, and Iced Coffees, we should be good to go for next year...

In particular, thank you
    Kurt Knollenberg
    Matt Ford
    Christina Ford
    Alex Chattaway
    and BJ Lovan for the guest appearance.
    I still haven't figured out how a skeleton crew of 5 can make it look the the normal crew of 18 are working but they did it and made it look easy.

Can never say it enough - but THANK YOU ~
    I dig every minute we get to work together...
    (except for when Kurt pulls my shorts down from behind at the riders meetings) jes sayin

jim
    Last edited by Tioari1; 09-18-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    Diablo Jet Ski Action

www.diablojsa.com
    djsaracing@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tioari1 View Post
    PS - Bill Wilson, You would have LOVED THIS ONE!!!! seriously and really - jes sayin
    Yes I would have Boss.

Really glad ‘Wet Rhyhm’ exceeded expectations.
    And that you n everyone there had a great time.
    Team Orange totally rocks... as always!!
    Thanks...
    Jettrim, Havasu Powersports, R&D, Hydro-Turf, Parker Yamaha, ODI, Team Hill Racing, Jetworx Hawaii

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information