Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Waveblaster 1 with Turbocharged Spark Engine

I guess over thinking is a form of procrastination. Mine is going to be stock 90 hp in a Boston Whaler jet boat currently powered by a 701. It's easier to sneak up on crabs idling around with a net and a four stroke. I'll go through fewer plugs too.

PWCToday Regular swlamarshrunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Navhazard View Post
    I guess over thinking is a form of procrastination. Mine is going to be stock 90 hp in a Boston Whaler jet boat currently powered by a 701. It's easier to sneak up on crabs idling around with a net and a four stroke. I'll go through fewer plugs too.
    Nice. If you want a tip, get a seadoo xpl driveshaft... It has the same pto splines as the spark. Instead of pressing/pinning two shafts together like I did my adapter, you can just cut the xpl driveshaft down to have a few inches more than the pto splined end and then thread the cut end for a (I think sxr) Ada coupler. Can't use Yamaha because the shaft diameter is too narrow where you thread. But basically would end up with a 1pc adapter and only have to cut/thread the xpl shaft.

Thanks, I'll try it. What intake side by side model did you use? I was going for the snowmobile one but it makes everything too wide.

PWCToday Regular swlamarshrunner's Avatar

Canam maverick Intake mani. The stock one is only a hair wider but the way the blaster is shaped in the middle is why I had to swap over. I'd probably stick with the stock spark mani

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information