Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How far into the fall are you running?

Hey all. How far into the fall are you running at Blue Marsh?

Re: How far into the fall are you running?

I'm not sure about everyone at Blue Marsh, but I will be trying to make it out when I'm invited.

I will be ordering a new set of gloves since mine ripped last year. I usually stay on the water till early Oct... I may be crazy this year since summer was a dud and stay longer.
    90 650 SN
    90 650 X2
    89 650 SX

I took a half day yesterday and was out on my sons GTI. there was only 5 to 7 boats all fishing. Had the lake to myself. Had a full tank when I started and had to get back on reserve. Fantastic day!

I am hoping to stay in the water into Oct as well.
    Last edited by mrwhipper; 09-08-2017 at 07:07 AM.

Sounds great, wish i could take half days.. I'm sure I'll be out there at some point before the end of the season. It's about 1.25 hrs for me so its a hike, but its a nice little lake.
    90 650 SN
    90 650 X2
    89 650 SX

Where about are you located? I spend a lot of time in the North East MD as well. Put in at Elk Neck State park.

Alabama just cooled way off, continues like this the water will be down right chilly, maybe even a lil cool, we have drysuits for kayaking so seasons last forever

Hey undyingbreed, aren't you the guy I sold that 93 x2 to? How did that project go!??

Whipper - Lehigh Valley, PA. RunRider, I was looking at one earlier this year, maybe it was yours? I wound up getting a 90 X2 from a guy in upper NY, so I don't think it was yours. Either way, the project went well The ski is for the Mrs, although she only rode it a few times, but she likes it a lot. Having a kid early next year so her riding season was cut short.... mixed blessing, hah.
    90 650 SN
    90 650 X2
    89 650 SX

Quote Originally Posted by undieingbreed View Post
    Whipper - Lehigh Valley, PA. RunRider, I was looking at one earlier this year, maybe it was yours? I wound up getting a 90 X2 from a guy in upper NY, so I don't think it was yours. Either way, the project went well The ski is for the Mrs, although she only rode it a few times, but she likes it a lot. Having a kid early next year so her riding season was cut short.... mixed blessing, hah.
    Aaaa. Cool! Congrats! Not my SD. We just got ours this year as well. My wife always wanted one and I never thought much about them, then I found a great deal on a GSX and a GSX RFI. GSX needed a top end and the wife fell in love with the RFI. We love Elk Neck MD. (we use to take our boat there). If we get a chance to go out during the week, we go to Blue Marsh lake. My son really enjoys it so I got him a 2001 GTI that needed an EMPEM.

The wifey does not like cool water so she called it quits for the season also. Just winterized the GSXs but going to ride my sons GTI as long as the nights don't get close to freezing.

I wish you the best with your new family member.

Blessings to you and your family!!!!!!!

How far into fall? ALL of it.

Water is still in the 70s for now. Wetsuits will come out when it hits the 50s. Then drysuits soon after.

At some point the water will get hard & tough to ride on.
    -
    Bill

Current ride is an almost stock 94 550SX
    My JS550 build
    . - SOLD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information