• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STB
    PWCToday Newbie
    • Aug 2017

96 Polaris slt 780

I have a 96 Polaris SLT 780 -- MFD and Bilge fuses are blown (just purchased this ski) -- Having to remove the battery (which is bolted down, not straps) then removing the 6 allen head bolts, figuring out I also had to remove the 3 bolts holding the electrical box on so be able to see inside of it, it makes me wonder if I can bypass the fuses inside the electrical box, and install waterproof inline fuses outside of the box for easy changing. Has anyone done this? If so, suggestions?
  • STB
    PWCToday Newbie
    • Aug 2017

Re: 96 Polaris slt 780

54 views and no one?

Comment

• nataliator
      Frequent Poster
      • Oct 2013

Re: 96 Polaris slt 780

I have 6 Polaris couches. Never had the bilge fuse blow. I have had the MFD slow blow fuse go a couple times. It is a pain in the ***, but we flood these things regularly and I always found the added protection of keeping the fuse inside the box is worth the hassle.
      87 650sx Red - 38mm 3 jet, Bored intake, Pipe Mod+TS Mani, Quadrafin plate, Thruster Scoop, Skat 16, 7^ bars, Pole Spring, Lanyard/Bilge Button, Finger Throttle
      88 650sx Blue - 40mm, Bored intake, Pipe Mod+TS Mani, Jetlyne plate, WC Superdeep, Skat 13/16, 4^ bars, Pole Spring, Lanyard/Bilge Button, Finger Throttle

Comment

Working...
      X