• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • banjomaniac
    I dream skis
    • Jul 2009

F12X and extra R12X motor

Im thinking of selling my 03 F12X ski in running condition but needs a turbo, replaced exhaust manifold November last year. Also have a complete R12X motor I bought and know nothing about, it has the Exhaust and turbo and computer. I pulled the turbo and it looks good, no play and free. I'm just kind of testing the waters to see if there's any interest in this but I don't want to part it out, I want one of you die hard Honda guys to buy it all. I have the title for the ski not for the trailer. $3500 cash for all of it. PM me with questions

Banjomaniac
  • banjomaniac
    I dream skis
    • Jul 2009

Re: F12X and extra R12X motor

Update on this, I put the turbo from the R12X motor onto my f12x jet ski and it's working great now so I'm selling the motor as is. I pulled the plugs and I can turn the shaft so I know it's not frozen or stuck. everything looks good I've done no other tests to this motor and I have pics only problem is I will not ship it, need somebody's close enough to come pick it up. I might part it out later but I'd like to try to get rid of the whole motor and computer and all. $1000 OBO for all of it. I'll give it about a week then decide if I want to take it apart. I will do a leak down test if I can find someone with a tester this week and I'm going to do a quick air test of the exhaust manifold and see if it's good, I believe it is as the wastegate appears to be free and good. From the looks of all the hose clamps and all I have a hard time believing it was in salt water but who knows.

Banjomaniac
    Last edited by banjomaniac; 08-29-2017, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• banjomaniac
      I dream skis
      • Jul 2009

Re: F12X and extra R12X motor

Tested the exhaust manifold and it is good, waste gate is also free. leak down tester I tried to connect but couldn't find an adapter to fit it, I tried using my compression tester along with the leak down tester but still cant get it to seat good around the spark plug threads. Knowing these parts are good I think this is a good deal, getting several hundred dollars worth of parts just in these 2 parts and still have the rest of the motor with many good parts.

Banjomaniac

Comment

Working...
      X