User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: X-2 holeshots the Blasters and HX in Prowatercross National Championships

When those triple pipes going in the Hurricane?

Quote Originally Posted by 2strokesmoke View Post
    When those triple pipes going in the Hurricane?
    That's going to be going on throughout the winter. My brother has a build thread going on over on greenhulk. Here is the link if you want to keep up with it. http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=257139
    Sport Stock and Sport GP #346
    -IPD Graphics -Lucas Oil
    -Riva Racing -Jet Dynamics
    -Extreem Throttle -Jettrim

Thanks
    Last edited by 2strokesmoke; 08-27-2017 at 08:37 PM.

PWCToday Newbie

[QUOTE=JonnyX2;4444938]In sport spec a properly set up X2 will always holeshot the Blasters and HXs...that is how the rules for the class were designed. Props to Danny, a super cool guy and a helluva X2 pilot!

More X2 holeshot action

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.p...=1#post3538984[/QUOT
    Thanks for all the support and kind comments .....
    I had a great time in West Virginia @ the prowatercross national championship.
    Really enjoyed meeting new people and Charleston.
    Hopefully see you all again soon.
    Danny Ortega

Quote Originally Posted by tshank123 View Post
    I'd like to know what they found on the HX to get dq'd
    I talked to C. Daly He was DQ because the hose under the exhaust manifold that serves as a drain, the T was removed. Out of the T one exist goes out of the left side of the boat the other goes to the back. there is really no gain at all by doing(we tried that In IJSBA RULES is legal } that but rules are rules in the prowatercraft tour is not allowed I guess.

The Ortega's continued on to region 8 after the prowatercross race. Very very nice people. I saw under the hood and they are just 800s with pipes. Stock carbs, etc. The bottom decks had tons of work done to them. He would chat with anyone about his setup, and even let a couple of our x2 guys take a blast on his ski. It was amazing watching him ride that thing! I didn't watch all of the sport spec motos but I'm pretty sure only one of our guys on an HX got past him.

www.eastcoastwatercross.com - Region 8

#teamlogan
    CT Watercraft
    ZForce Racing
    Jettrim
    Slacker Graphics

Champion Honda of NY
    Prowatercraft Racing
    Jet Renu

Quote Originally Posted by mattyv View Post
    The Ortega's continued on to region 8 after the prowatercross race. Very very nice people. I saw under the hood and they are just 800s with pipes. Stock carbs, etc. The bottom decks had tons of work done to them. ...
    No doubt very, very nice people. Spent some time in Crouch as a base for paddling the Payette. Great outdoors people. Interesting to this newbie that Mr. Ortega puts his front foot forward inside the turn and turns his back to the bouy for the entire turn. And does not appear to move is weight back during the turn whatsoever.* This seems to me that he is using some part of the front of the hull to carve the turn. I would love to see what the bottom of his hull looks like.

* Is this the same or different than @chixwithtrix advanced turning mantra: "Weight forward (inside foot), Lean out, Weight back."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KSEDP5Uhws
    Last edited by E350; 08-29-2017 at 09:59 AM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HXLOCO View Post
    I talked to C. Daly He was DQ because the hose under the exhaust manifold that serves as a drain, the T was removed. Out of the T one exist goes out of the left side of the boat the other goes to the back. there is really no gain at all by doing(we tried that In IJSBA RULES is legal } that but rules are rules in the prowatercraft tour is not allowed I guess.
    Did you watch the video Tony? I'm not saying anything (well maybe I am) but that HX is really fast.
    High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information