Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

Low fuel warning

07 F12X- When the boat goes in to low fuel mode it no long remains in the reset condition. If coming off a plane or turning it senses the low fuel and needs to be reset again then or at any level of operation. Acts normal at restart and when refueled, only issue, ever. That mode button has always been unresponsive and taken far to many pokes, I'd guessed from years that the boat sat I Honda inventory.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JR IN JAX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Low fuel warning

Quote Originally Posted by Traxer View Post
    07 F12X- When the boat goes in to low fuel mode it no long remains in the reset condition. If coming off a plane or turning it senses the low fuel and needs to be reset again then or at any level of operation. Acts normal at restart and when refueled, only issue, ever. That mode button has always been unresponsive and taken far to many pokes, I'd guessed from years that the boat sat I Honda inventory.
    All Hondas will realarm if the hull tilts and the fuel sloshes enough to retrigger the low fuel alarm. There needs to be a "Persistence timer" built into most of the ECU alarms which would make the alarms more relevant.
    Honda Pilot NAVI
    F150 4x4
    3 '06 F12Xs
    CR250
    2 CR80s
    1 XR100
    2 PW50s
    1 Vento Phantom 150
    1 Honda SHI 150
    '98 Allison Grandsport/Merc 2.5 SS
    Jax. Fl.

"Confidence is the feeling you have right before you fully understand the situation"

"The automated aircraft of the future will have a crew of two; a pilot and a dog".
    The pilot is tasked with feeding the dog. The dog is to bite the pilot if he touches the controls.

"Any ship can be a minesweeper,,, once".

PWCToday Regular

Re: Low fuel warning

My 07 F-12X will sound the alarm, then need to be reset usually twice before it stays silent. Since the alarm goes off with plenty of warning (fuel in tank), I usually run for another half hour to burn the gas down as much as reasonably possible. That being said, I usually put in 12 to 14 gallons at the pump.
    Chris
    2017 Yamaha GP 1800 (Riva stage one re-flash and intake, Candoo Pro GPS)
    2007 Honda F-12X GPScape w/ MACSBoost Plug-in Module and Intercooler
    2013 Cobalt 232 w/ 350 Mag and Bravo 3

Thread Information