User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

1994 Yamaha Waveblaster

For sale: 1994 Yamaha Waveblaster personal watercraft. Serious PWC people know that the Waveblaster is a cult classic that is sought after by guys who like to do tricks and jump waves. This is not a big heavy SeaDoo that seats three people. It's a lightweight 701cc two-stroke machine that's good at carving tight turns. You have to balance it, it's like riding a Japanese motorcycle. This one is 100% factory original and in good overall condition for its age. Top speed in fresh water is about 45 mph. It weighs 320 lbs. and is 8 feet long. $2000 cash or best offer, no Paypal, no checks, no payments. Sorry, no rides ... it's not currently insured. I can send a video link of it firing up and idling if you want. Clean Indiana title. I do have several trailers for sale currently as well... if you need one, we can work a deal!
    file1-6.jpegfile2-6.jpegfile3-6.jpegfile4-6.jpegfile5-5.jpegfile6-5.jpegfile-13.jpeg
    Last edited by Synergyracing; 08-01-2017 at 09:54 AM.
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Re: 1994 Yamaha Waveblaster

Is it stock? What's the engine like?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    2007 Kawasaki 800 SXR
    1984 Kawasaki JS550

Re: 1994 Yamaha Waveblaster

It is 100% stock, very clean inside. Motor has never been opened. Carb was just cleaning a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by alexk243 View Post
    Is it stock? What's the engine like?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Thread Information