Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

Just getting started. PNW

Greetings

my family just picked up a couple of SeaDoos. Now what? Lol

we will be going out of Everett. Would love some advice on a simple / easy trip to one of the islands near Everett. Just looking to get started and see how this goes. Looks like some great options out here just want to get started the right way. Any suggestions on a day trip, late lunch somewhere?

thanks much!
    will

Re: Just getting started. PNW

Welcome, Will!
    I am out of Everett as well...

Check out Puget Sound Riding (click last page for most current items of interest) & New to WA riding threads below your Just getting started, PNW. It will help give some perspective, ideas, etc....

I have posted some great day trips, i.e. Deception Pass to long *** days like Victoria, BC & most recent, Neah Bay.

Seafair is coming up this weekend and always a great time on Friday to get out if you don't have a log boom pass to watch some racing & blue angels.

Will post a note when some friends & I schedule our next ride...

PWCToday Newbie

LA Dawg

Thanks for the reply. I will check out those threads.

Will

Quote Originally Posted by LA Dawg View Post
    Welcome, Will!
    I am out of Everett as well...

Check out Puget Sound Riding (click last page for most current items of interest) & New to WA riding threads below your Just getting started, PNW. It will help give some perspective, ideas, etc....

I have posted some great day trips, i.e. Deception Pass to long *** days like Victoria, BC & most recent, Neah Bay.

Seafair is coming up this weekend and always a great time on Friday to get out if you don't have a log boom pass to watch some racing & blue angels.

Will post a note when some friends & I schedule our next ride...
    I'm up in Anacortes, and down to ride. The loop through Deception around Fidalgo is a blast.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hey, Big Al,

great to know....was just checking in with a couple buddies down here in Everett/Marysville areas today on riding this weekend. Wouldn't you know was pushing Deception pass trip!
    Will upload info by Wednesday...

Quote Originally Posted by LA Dawg View Post
    Hey, Big Al,

great to know....was just checking in with a couple buddies down here in Everett/Marysville areas today on riding this weekend. Wouldn't you know was pushing Deception pass trip!
    Will upload info by Wednesday...
    Your post was strange. You mentioned Deception Pass and you were just in Neah Bay. I'm actually working in Neah Bay running the big tugboat there and I live in Anacortes. We definitely got to ride sometime.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yep, Big Al!
    Couple of buddies and i thought, if jet ski Brian can fish off his jet ski down in Florida, why not fish for halibut off ours at Neah Bay! lol
    It was a bloody long day catching 5:20 a.m. ferry at Edmonds and driving up...buddy had a blow out and no spare for trailer, so, that held us up on hwy 12 a little bit, lol.
    anyway it was a great day, 7 hours on water, lots of bites, but, no halibut or even a ling cod, only dog fish.

Well, just got off the phone with a couple of buddies....will post a new thread of trip for this Sunday.

Thread Information