User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

2006 Honda Aquatrax GPScape 3 Seat Turbo PWC $4200

Selling my 06 Aquatrax 3 seater turbo PWC with factory integrated gps. Very good condition! Please read the entire description before PMing with questions.
    I purchased this ski in June 2007 with only 27 hours and have owned it the past 10 years. It currently has 123 hours. I've performed the routine maintenance / service on it myself, and it has been stored either under the factory cover or in my garage throughout duration of ownership. It comes with a 2008 Triton LT WCI trailer, on which I just installed new wheel bearings. Always used Honda oil filters and mostly Honda synthetic oil. I just changed the oil about a month ago, so it is ready to ride. I'll throw in a mushroom anchor, life jacket, new-in-box tube (if you want to pull someone), and a flush kit. Trailer axle has been coated in Rustoleum as well. Always flushed/washed after use. Very well taken care of. I have recently replaced the exhaust manifold (due to a crack), both of the nuts where the steering and reverse cables run through the hole out to the rear of the ski.
    Alabama does not title boats or trailers; however, I have the original manufacturer's certificate of origin, current registration, and owner's manual. I will show you how to perform the post-ride maintenance if you're new to Hondas.
    Firm on price, serious inquires only.

Jet ski 1.jpgjet ski 2.jpgjet ski 3.jpgjet ski 4.jpgjet ski 5.jpgjet ski 6.jpgjet ski 7.jpg
    2009 Toyota Corolla S (commuter car--and yes I tow the ski with it)
    1995 Ford Taurus SHO (performance white/mocha)
    1989 Ford Taurus SHO (currant red/light titanium)
    2006 Honda Aquatrax F-12X GPScape (blue/black)

PWCToday Regular

Re: 2006 Honda Aquatrax GPScape 3 Seat Turbo PWC $4200

Do you have a Honda blue /black cover for this ? Would you be interested in selling it if so?
    Thank you

Thread Information