User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

I want a project I just need to know what it will be. KNOWLEDGE please.

Hello brethren I am trying to find the most powerful engine on a ski or one of the most powerful so that I can begin making plans to obtain it through a salvage yard. I would like it to be sit down. Also commercial and somewhat popular so I am able to find parts and salvage yards that have them. I am not stuck on any manufacturer and am willing to drive to pick it up. Please let me know what you think and why you chose that make and model in particular. Oh yeah, remember to consider the hull dynamics.

Re: I want a project I just need to know what it will be. KNOWLEDGE please.

Rxp
    just talked about the riverrrr

Tech Guru Resident Guru

Re: I want a project I just need to know what it will be. KNOWLEDGE please.

Quote Originally Posted by vessels View Post
    Hello brethren I am trying to find the most powerful engine on a ski or one of the most powerful so that I can begin making plans to obtain it through a salvage yard. I would like it to be sit down. Also commercial and somewhat popular so I am able to find parts and salvage yards that have them. I am not stuck on any manufacturer and am willing to drive to pick it up. Please let me know what you think and why you chose that make and model in particular. Oh yeah, remember to consider the hull dynamics.
    If you are talking 2 strokes.... The GP1200R equipped with a 1390cc Big bore kit has been the most popular (and fastest) 91 octane recreational setup ... 73-75mph..... and it's a good hull in rough water.

Regards, Harry Klemm
    Unless otherwise stated, responses to all forum posts are based on my personal experiences working within the PWC industry, and developing high performance PWCs since 1987.

www.groupk.com

Thread Information