Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: JetJam Racing Las Vegas July 29-30

As of 6-1 tim said this race is canceled. I work for jetjam on the water. sorry wetwilly . I also work for maddog as I start his races for years. You can delete this post to but just a heads up. I wish the race was still on. also no maddog race this year to.
    Last edited by oldpro9; 06-05-2017 at 12:28 PM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldpro9 View Post
    As of 6-1 tim said this race is canceled. I work for jetjam on the water. sorry wetwilly . I also work for maddog as I start his races for years. You can delete this post to but just a heads up. I wish the race was still on. also no maddog race this year to.
    OK if the race is cancelled why hasn't Jet Jam come out and officially said that? If Tim is cancelling the race as of 6-1, where does it say that? I'm not doubting you, but if thats the case, show me where somebody has officially made that statement. Here is the link to the event on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/events/1792...story%22%3A%22
    Last edited by tshank123; 06-09-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

I will send you Tim ph# in a PM you can call him. The web site and face book are not up to date yet.
    Last edited by oldpro9; 06-09-2017 at 12:33 PM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar

Yea, I'm not gonna call him. I was just trying to help. Seems like promoters do very little these days to actually promote their event, and then they want to complain that people don't show up to the event. This thread was meant to get people hyped about this event, and show them we could get some racers to show up, but when you come on here and tell us that its cancelled, its kinda hard to get people to register. Its too bad, this could of been a great venue for racing.
    High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

AKA: Fitzy Cent Top Dog

huh?

Quote Originally Posted by tshank123 View Post
    Yea, I'm not gonna call him. I was just trying to help. Seems like promoters do very little these days to actually promote their event, and then they want to complain that people don't show up to the event. This thread was meant to get people hyped about this event, and show them we could get some racers to show up, but when you come on here and tell us that its cancelled, its kinda hard to get people to register. Its too bad, this could of been a great venue for racing.
    I agree with you bro. Last year I went and saw the race site where the race was goin to be at I loved it and asked mad dog why don't we race there he said he liked his site better. As for " promoters do very little these days to actually promote their event " your right again. It's not like the old days where it is set in stone the date and place. And thx for trying to help we need more people like you. I didn't come here to kill a dream race site like this. Thx again. But there is allways next year for this to happen. The sports bars if you know what I am talking about lol were fun went with Rob F #88 to one There is a story there lol

I'm planning on being there.
    just talked about the riverrrr

After reading my post above I would like to apologize to JetJam . I wasn't meant towards them. I was lucky enough to work for them at the sparks race and found them to be friendly and professional. I worked with JetJam I think it was 2001 or 2002 for like 3 or 4 years till I found out my wife was diagnosed with MS. Building a race series like JetJam is like building a house long days and long hours and not just race day but all week long and I will not be the match to try to burn it down. Once again my apologies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information