Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Thread: Lake perris

Lake perris

Looking to get out and ride this Friday at lake perris in SoCal break this bad weather we have been having and try out my new CDI anyone interested? I don't have a trailer so would really like someone to come out just to help me get my ski in and out of my truck. Would be even better to ride with someone. Let me know if interested!

Lake perris

Perris can be a pain in the ***.
    If you've never been then make sure you don't ride your ski the day before and completely dry out the entire Bildge area. If you don't during the inspection they'll fail you and "quarantine" your boat for 8 days. (Means you can't ride there for 8 days)
    If you get past the inspection then you can go ride! But! Once you're done riding you have to get your watercraft "sealed" or "banded" if you plan on going back to perris.
    Cool thing about the seal is that you don't have to get reinspected when you go back next weekend but if you wanted to ride somewhere else you have to take the band off your steering nozzle and get reinspected when you go back. It's not a giant PITA but it's an itch in my Butt for sure.
    It's more tedious than anything. Especially if you like to ride in different areas or the ocean.

Lake Elsinore is an even bigger pain because the cops are out now and they make it impossible to have any fun.
    They expect you to drive in a giant circle around the lake in one direction.
    The cops even sit there on the lake with binoculars and scan the whole thing to make sure you aren't having fun on a jetski.

Canyon lake is an ok place to go but it takes 4wd to get out there sometimes.

Other than that most of the lakes around are no body contact or off limits because it's a reservoir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TaintlessEd; 05-10-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Re: Lake perris

I've actually been to perris before, it was the last place I rode I live a short distance from there and wanted to get out and ride before I take my ski to havasu. Work all the bugs out you know?

Bump, tomorrow anyone?

come to havasu we got plenty of people

Bump. Tomorrow orange and white 650 and black 650

Thread Information