Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

ProWatercraft T2 Rideplate reviews...?

Good afternoon all!

I currently have a stock 06' SXR 800 and was looking into putting a few components on the hull to improve handling. One of those is the T2 Ride Plate from ProWatercraft.

Has anyone here thrown one of these bad boys on? If so, what were your thoughts? I like the idea of the flex material.

Also looking into installing the HFC XL Performance Rear Sponsons, any word on those?

Thank you for your time and input!
    It's almost here.....
    www.momentum-magazine.com

Re: ProWatercraft T2 Rideplate reviews...?

Quote Originally Posted by MxStandup715 View Post
    Good afternoon all!

I currently have a stock 06' SXR 800 and was looking into putting a few components on the hull to improve handling. One of those is the T2 Ride Plate from ProWatercraft.

Has anyone here thrown one of these bad boys on? If so, what were your thoughts? I like the idea of the flex material.

Also looking into installing the HFC XL Performance Rear Sponsons, any word on those?

Thank you for your time and input!
    Idk if you are still in the market, but I've thrown the ProWatercraft plates and sponsons on my 550 and 650. The ride plate gives good grip in the corners, and significantly reduces porpoising in rough choppy water. The T2 plate is a must.

The front sponsons are also a handy accessory, they prevent cavitation in choppy water as well and they do give some insane grip in the corners. I was never much of a sponson guy but when I got my first set of ProWatercraft sponsons I fell in love and now it's hard to ride without them.

All in all I give ProWatercraft a good rating and would recommend their products. Ill be getting some sponsons and a plate for my superjet in the future as well!
    Last edited by newtondeegan; 09-14-2017 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by newtondeegan View Post
    Idk if you are still in the market, but I've thrown the ProWatercraft plates and sponsons on my 550 and 650. The ride plate gives good grip in the corners, and significantly reduces porpoising in rough choppy water. The T2 plate is a must.

The front sponsons are also a handy accessory, they prevent cavitation in choppy water as well and they do give some insane grip in the corners. I was never much of a sponson guy but when I got my first set of ProWatercraft sponsons I fell in love and now it's hard to ride without them.

All in all I give ProWatercraft a good rating and would recommend their products. Ill be getting some sponsons and a plate for my superjet in the future as well!
    Thank you for the response! Got them both and love them.
    It's almost here.....
    www.momentum-magazine.com

I have front and rear on my 800.....love them. Its actually really hard to get the ski to slide at all!!

I just ordered a set of fronts and rears for my SXR / 900ace project
    Last edited by RIDEH2O; 09-14-2017 at 07:26 PM.
    2017 Jet Jam Racing "Region 2" Sport GP Champion

Thanks 2017 sponsors....

Reno KTM
    DirtTricks
    Reno / Tahoe Watercraft Connection
    Hunt & Sons / VP Racing Fuels
    Garate Enterprises (The Powder Man)
    On the Mark Construction, Reno NV

Thread Information