Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Regular

1998 Polaris PRO785 modded and fast! $1800 must sell

Freshly rebuilt motor, crankworks crank, Group K head with wide squish bands, new wiseco pistons, brand new re-plated
    stock bore cylinders, port and polish on cylinders and exhaust manifolds with matched gaskets, rebuilt carbs, watcom
    lightened and balanced flywheel, watcom cooling mods with special diameter hoses and billet flow control valve, brand new
    starter, top loader, intake grate, new solas X prop, new hull seal and shaft coupler on engine, 4" bar risers, billet throttle,
    protaper bars, good hull, no leaks, no fiberglass repairs, no deep scratches, cracks, or damage. Clean title in my name. Does not
    include trailer. No test rides because I live nowhere near the water. Will start it and run it for you when you get here.
    These skis take experience to tune and to keep them running and going fast. It's a lot of fun but high maintenance and I don't
    have time anymore. I have thousands invested but must sell. Willing to take a huge loss but REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY please.
    SOLD!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cigarcityjetsports; 04-05-2017 at 05:32 PM.

PWCToday Regular

Re: 1998 Polaris PRO785 modded and fast! $1800 must sell

Sold 8/27/17

Thread Information