User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Ridenow Powersports

I put a deposit down on a new SXR back in September. Ridenow Powersports calls me the other day and tells me my ski is here and I can come pick it up. I told them that until we discussed pricing, etc. I was not going to do anything. I asked the Sales Manager to send me the quote. Based on this new model, not much chance of getting a discount off MSRP- $9,999 but then comes all of the fees and let me tell you they are ridiculous.

I contact another dealer in Arizona. MSRP is the same but their fees are $1,500 less. It blew my mind. In the end, Ridenow wanted $13,285 out the door, including tax. The dealer in Arizona, excluding tax, $10,800. Then pay Nevada sales tax it comes to $11,680. $1,605 difference. When I asked Ridenow about cutting the fees, they basically told me to come get my deposit. They didn't even care about what I was trying to tell them. I tried buying local, but again, it will not happen. I am buying in Arizona. Ridenow is in business to make money. They truly don't care about the customer.

Good luck if anyone wants to buy from them.
    2017 Kawasaki SXR 1500
    2013 Yamaha Super Jet-HighSpeed Industries Limited
    2011 Kawasaki SXR 800

AKA: Fitzy Cent Top Dog

Re: Ridenow Powersports

is that the one on rancho? I was in there a couple days ago getting plugs and asked how many are they getting? he said three and they're sold, just like that, like he couldn't care less. yeah, no deals to be had here. momar told me he can supposedly get them for 9500.00 but for that price you might have to drive up to japan. todd clark bought one and I think he paid between 12-13 with a trailer, I think. yeah, if you want one you better grab one quick. I think they're all going to sell out by summer. it's a bad@ss boat, no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzen101 View Post
    is that the one on rancho? I was in there a couple days ago getting plugs and asked how many are they getting? he said three and they're sold, just like that, like he couldn't care less. yeah, no deals to be had here. momar told me he can supposedly get them for 9500.00 but for that price you might have to drive up to japan. todd clark bought one and I think he paid between 12-13 with a trailer, I think. yeah, if you want one you better grab one quick. I think they're all going to sell out by summer. it's a bad@ss boat, no joke.
    It was Ridenow on Rancho. They don't give a sh#$ about anyone. I bought mine from Riverrat in Bullhead City. This is now my 4th ski purchased in Bullhead City. The dealers in Las Vegas don't really care about loyalty or anything else.
    2017 Kawasaki SXR 1500
    2011 Kawasaki SXR 800

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

^That is EXACTLY my experience at Ridenow on Rancho. They guy was unwavering on the $9,999.00 price and then there were the fees....destination/delivery, prep, doc...I must have looked like this and then I told him that he just lost 2 sales and walked out. I may take the Bullhead City route now, but am still waiting until second year to make the purchase.
    Last edited by JonnyX2; 03-30-2017 at 09:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

we also have them at Parker Yamaha, I think the first batch has been all delivered to customers but yeah, we ordered 45 or something. ijsba bought 20 of them though.

believe it or not after the order period was over, kawasaki didnt have all 1000 sold to dealers and came back and added another 30something skis to our order. Although i have no idea what were selling them for out the door, i know it will be msrp plus tax if az resident plus some build prep ect fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Sev1n View Post
    we also have them at Parker Yamaha, I think the first batch has been all delivered to customers but yeah, we ordered 45 or something. ijsba bought 20 of them though.

believe it or not after the order period was over, kawasaki didnt have all 1000 sold to dealers and came back and added another 30something skis to our order. Although i have no idea what were selling them for out the door, i know it will be msrp plus tax if az resident plus some build prep ect fees.
    Interesting............they will definitely be sold out by early summer. Ridenow may find a few people to buy and pay their ridiculous fees, but anyone who does their homework will find out that they are ripping off their customers and go elsewhere to buy.....like me
    2017 Kawasaki SXR 1500
    2011 Kawasaki SXR 800

Thread Information